Hot dog

It was the weekend and as they organised the other day, they were going to the theme park. Tae was also planning to ask Jungkook to be his boyfriend, he was beyond nervous but he's just praying the gods are on his side.

"Bye Grandma we'll see you later!" Tae called.
"Bye sweeties. Have fun!" She called back.
The two boys sat in the back of the car.
"Let's gooooo" Namjoon cheered as he drove away.

"Omg let's go on the highest rollercoaster first!" Jimin jumped in his chair.
"Okay cutie." Yoongi squished Jimin's cheeks.
"Do you think fish get thirsty?" Hoseok asked.
"Seriously hobi!" They all groaned, but then decided to answer.

The whole journey was spent with them asking debatable questions.
"Many debates later we are finally here!" Jin cheered.

Everyone jumped out of the car with excitement, they walked to the entrance and paid for their tickets.
"Come on lets go to the highest one first!" Jimin whined.

They all nodded as it was his request.
"Kookie come on!" Tae extended his hand out for the latter to hold which he did. They laced their fingers together and followed the others.
After searching they finally found the biggest one.

Jungkook looked up in fear as they queued.
"Oh god" Jungkook gulped.
"You okay bun?" Tae nudged the younger's shoulder.
"Oh yeh, just a bit nervous!" Jungkook admitted.

"Yah don't be nervous kook, you'll enjoy it once your on it!" Namjoon smiled.
The younger nodded and before they knew it they were told to get on. Tae and Jungkook sat at the back, in front of them was namjoon and Jin and then Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok were at the front.
Everyone had their arms up till they were strapped in.

Jungkook's heart was practically beating out of his body.
Tae and Jungkook held hands
3
2
1

The carriage zoomed around loops, Hoseok passed out a few times and everyone else was screaming with happiness. Jungkook had a huge smile plastered on his face which made Tae coo at the sight. The carriage was at the highest point, it started to slow down as it neared to peak.

"Get ready kookie!" Tae screamed.
Seconds later the carriage dropped down vertically. The carriage was moving so fast everyone's screaming couldn't be heard.

"That was incredible!" Tae cheered.
"Kook what did you think?" Jimin buzzed.
"It was amazing!" Jungkook smiled.
"Oh my lord did you see Hoseok!" Yoongi laughed hysterically. "One minute he was screaming his head off, then the next he's completely passed out!" Yoongi rolled around with laughter.
"Yah it's not my fault!" Hoseok said embarrassed.

The boys went on many different rides, nearly every ride they went on Hoseok passed out but he still enjoyed it. They were all having the most fun they've had in ages.

"Can we go eat, I'm starvingggg!" Jin dragged on the 'g'.
"Good idea, all this screaming has really worked up an appetite!" Hoseok whined.
They headed for the food court looking around deciding what they want to eat.
"Hot dogs! We need to get hot dogs!" Jimin shouted like a child.

Everyone nodded liking the idea of hotdogs and so they went to the stall.
"7 hot dogs please." Tae smiled at the seller. The girl giggled blushing at the sight of him. Tae didn't realise however someone else did, Jungkook. He glared at the girl, with every hot dog she passed to Tae, she purposely touched his hands making her turn into a tomato. Jungkook was angry, yes he had a huge crush on Tae.

Jungkook's hybrid was becoming active. The younger ran at Tae and jumped on his back. It startled the elder at first but he quickly steadied himself. Jungkook wrapped his legs around Tae's waist and tightly wrapped his arms around Tae's neck and nuzzled his face into it.

"You okay bunny!" He chuckled as he was paying.
"Hmm" Jungkook lazily said.
The girl glared at Jungkook with dagger eyes.
"Thanks!" Tae smiled at the girl as he was about to walk away.
"Whatever." She cursed.

Tae carefully passed a hotdog to the younger making sure he wouldn't drop the hot dog or Jungkook. The younger took the hotdog and positioned himself on Tae better.

"Yoongiiiii can you carry me?" Jimin pleaded feeling slightly jealous that Jungkook was being carried by Tae.
"Uhm no, as much as I love you, I'm too lazy, have my hand instead!" Yoongi showing his gummy smile, which melted Jimin's heart making him agree to holding his hand.

Once they were finished they still weren't full, they are grown men one hot dog won't cut it!
So they decided to get candy floss as well. Jungkook, Jimin, Jin and Hoseok all got candy floss as the others didn't want any. Jungkook was happily eating on Tae's back until he realised he could be physically damaging the elder.

"Taetae, is your back hurting?" He asked worried.
"Not at all bun, your as light as a feather , I could carry you all day and not feel tired!" Tae smiled.
"Are you sure?"
"I promise!"
Jungkook then grabbed some of his candy floss and placed his hand in front of Tae's mouth. Tae gladly accepted it and ate it from the younger's hand.

The day was drawing in. It had become really dark, and all the lights were illuminating the sky.
"OMG we should go on the Ferris wheel!" Jin squealed.
"Yes we need to!" Hoseok smiled.

There wasn't a long queue so they ran over and lined up. 5 minutes later it was their turn. Hoseok got in a basket himself.
"See you at end!" He waved.
Next Namjoon and Jin got in a basket, then Yoongi and Jimin and then finally Tae and Jungkook got in a basket.
Tae and Jungkook were edging near the top. Jungkook was captivated by the scenery.

"Look how pretty it is Taetae!" Jungkook started lovingly at the lights.
'Come one Tae be brave' Tae mentally prepped himself.
"Kookie" Tae said gaining the younger's  attention.
"Yes Taetae!" Jungkook said showing his bunny smile.

"Uh um well... I like you... more than a friend!" Tae prayed hoping god was on his side.
"I like you too Taetae, more than a friend!" He blushed.
"Really! Well Jeon Jungkook would you like to be my boyfriend?"
"I would love to be your boyfriend Taetae!"

Tae and Jungkook stared into each other's eyes with love. They edged forwards until their lips connected in the middle. They were both so happy, and felt complete. After a while they pulled away and showed each other their smiles.
"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that baby boy!" Tae admitted. Jungkook blushed at the new nickname which he loved.

"Baby boy?" Jungkook repeated the elders words.
"Do you not like that nickname?" Tae asked in full panic.
Jungkook giggled at his reaction and pecked Tae on the lips.
"I love it Taetae!"
"Good I got worried for a second!" Tae admitted.

There time was up, the two got out the basket and walked to where the others were.
"That was amazing!" Hoseok screamed.
Tae and Jungkook held hands making the younger blush a bit. Jungkook leaned into Tae's chest as they were talking.

"Um did we miss something?" Namjoon questioned looking at Tae and Jungkook. Yes the two had been touchy all day but something felt different.
"Me and Jungkook are officially boyfriends!" Tae said proudly.
"Omg congratulations!" They all screamed with happiness.
"Finally Taekook is real!" Jimin shouted punching the air.

They all exchanged laughs till they looked at the youngest. Yes Jungkook was sleeping in Tae's chest standing up.
"Omg he's so cute!" Jin cooed.
"How is he even doing that? I can't even sleep standing up and I'm like the king of sleeping!" Yoongi said in amazement.
"We must of tired the kid out!" Namjoon chuckled.

"We should probably head home." Jimin stated making everyone agree.
Tae carefully picked the younger up. Tae wrapped Jungkook's legs around his own waist and placed the latter's arms around his neck. The younger stirred a bit at the new position but he fell back to sleep within seconds as he smelt the familiar sweet smell.