Loud music

It's been about two weeks. Jungkook was very much settled in Tae's and Grandma's house. Jungkook always helped around the house, cleaning, cooking and anything else he could do. He also had become really close with Tae's friendship group.

It was Saturday afternoon and the two boys were lazing around on the sofa watching tv. Until Tae had an idea. He stood up and walked to his Grandma's room.

"Hey Grandma, I was wondering, can I invite my friends over?"
"Of course dear, they are always welcome here!" She smiled.
"Thank you!" Tae said happily.
He then walked back to where he was sitting before hand and started messaging them.

"What you doing?" Jungkook questioned as he watched Tae frantically typing with a smile on his face.
"Oh grandma said we can have the group come over, so I'm messaging them."
"Okie" Jungkook beamed.

After 20 minutes, they heard the doorbell. Tae stood up and opened to door to see five boys rushing in.
"Hey guys!"
They all greeted back and ran into the lounge.
"Hi boys!" Tae's Grandma waved.
"Grandma Kim!" All five boys ran over, hugging her.

Everyone was talking and they were all having a really good time.
"Should we go to the club later?" Jimin excitedly asked.
"OMG YES!" Hoseok squealed.
"Count me in" Jin smiled.
"Eh whatever I don't mind!" Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.
"Why not!" Namjoon nodded.
"Fine!" Tae rolled his eyes.

"What about you kook?" Namjoon questioned.
Everyone's eyes gazed upon him.
Jungkook was nervous, scratch that, he was terrified.
"Come on it'll be fun!" Jimin said jumping around.
"Uh y-yeh okay." Jungkook stuttered.

He felt his bunny coming out so he quickly excused himself and went to the toilet. He locked the door behind him and sat on the floor. Jungkook tried telling himself it was okay but it wasn't working.
Then he heard a knock at the door.

"Kookie it's me!" Grandma softly said.
Jungkook shuffled over to the door and unlocked it. Grandma Kim walked in and shut the door behind her.
"Are you okay sweetie?" She said seeing Jungkook's bunny ears and seeing how startled he is.

"I'm nervous, they all want to go to the club, I've never been before, I've never even drank alcohol." Jungkook rambled on.
"Kookie it's okay to be nervous. They'll all look after you, just let yourself loose okay. You don't even need to have alcohol, if your thirsty make sure you ask Tae to get it, so no one spikes your drink!" She said bringing the younger into a hug.

Jungkook felt more at ease and less nervous. So he walked out after his ears had disappeared and walked downstairs.
Jungkook walked over to Tae and sat down next to him not leaving much of a gap between them. He took hold of Tae's hand and started playing with his fingers which Tae found cute.

"We were just discussing what to wear." Jimin smiled watching the younger being all cute.
The five left and went back to their houses to get ready for the club.

Tae and Jungkook went upstairs to their rooms and got ready themselves.
Jungkook has been standing in his wardrobe for about 10 minutes. He didn't have many clothes.

He stood there topless, with black skinny jeans which hugs his thighs tightly.
"Aish what top do I wear?" Jungkook huffed.
After a few debates he chose a over sized dusty grey ripped shirt. He quickly put a bit of natural make up on and fluffed his hair.
"You got this!"

...

Tae had just come out the shower, he walked into his wardrobe and scanned the room.
He looked around and decided on blue washed skinny jeans with a white shirt and a black oversized hoodie over the top. Simple yet hot. Anyway it's not like he was trying to impress anyone for hook ups, he's already got his eye on a familiar boy. He ruffled his hair and tied a bandanna. He smiled at himself in the mirror.

...

Tae walked out of his room and knocked on Jungkook's door. There was a slight pause and then the door opened.
"Are your read- wow y-you look amazing!" Tae said stunned.
Jungkook blushed, "t-thank you, you look g-good yourself!" Jungkook starred at the hot guy in front of him.
"Come on let's go, Namjoon will be here to pick us up." Tae said before walking downstairs.

After five minutes of waiting around Namjoon picked them up. They sat in the seats which were spare and buckled up.
"Damn everyone looks fine!" Hoseok squeals.
They all laughed and spoke about everything they could think of.
"We're here!" Namjoon parked up and they all jumped out.
They all showed their ID's and walked in.
They saw a free table near the back, so they pushed through everyone. Jungkook gripped on Tae's arm as he became a little nervous.
Everyone sat down and ordered drinks.
"What do you want kook?" Jin shouted over the loud music.
"I'm fine thanks hyung, I'll have a drink later!" Jungkook yelled back.
"Let's go dance!" Jimin yelled, everyone agreed. Tae held on Jungkook's hand and they went to dance.
They were all having a great fun until Jungkook was feeling a bit sick.
"I'm going to the toilet, don't follow me, I'll be back soon!" Jungkook said and rushed off before Tae could even answer.
He looked around and ran to the toilet. He opened the stall and threw up. After a while Jungkook weakly stood up and walked over to the tap. He patted water on his face and took a deep breath. The bathroom door opened and someone was walking close to Jungkook.
⚠️⚠️
"Well well well, what do we have here?"
Jungkook froze, he started shaking and slowly looked up at the figure who spoke to him.
"U-uh"
"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue or something?"
"P-please leave m-me!" Jungkook weakly said.
"And why would I do that?" The guy said walking closer to Jungkook.
He pushed Jungkook onto the closest wall and placed his hands on Jungkook's waist; slipping them down to his ass.
"S-stop!" Jungkook screamed but ended muffled.
"No one can hear, stop squirming." He demanded.
Jungkook tried to stop the man but he was too weak.
His bunny ears appeared as he cried with fear.
"Oh look at you bunny boy! What would you do if I touched your ears?"
"No please don't!" Jungkook screamed.
The man went to go touch his ears until someone burst into the toilet.

"GET OFF HIM NOW!"

Hello, I hope you are all doing okay!
Now I just want to address something, if you saw Bighit made an apology regarding Jungkook going to Itaewon with the 97 line on the 25th April. At this time there had been no confirmed cases, they were trying their best to keep a distance. Jungkook is regretting what he did, let's not hate on him because there are people doing far worse in the world, for example spitting in other people's faces that we should hate upon. We all make mistakes! Now can we go shower Jungkook with love. Thank you 💓