Angel

After their long shift, they were finally finished for the day.

"Kookie are you ready!" Tae whined.
"Yep!" Jungkook smiled as he was just wiping his hands.
"Where are we going?" He then asked as he was closing up the shop.
"Somewhere special!" Tae chucked as they linked their arms together.

They walked to Tae's car and got in. He put the lights on and started to drive away.
"Wanna play some music?" Tae asked. Jungkook grabbed his phone and connected his phone to the car. He went onto his Spotify playlist and pressed his lowfi music playlist.

He sat back and looked outside the window at the starry night sky. Tae then placed his spare hand on the inside of Jungkook's thigh. The journey was relaxing and they both enjoyed it.

20 minutes later they finally arrived at the destination.
"The beach?" Jungkook squealed as he jumped out of the car. The summers breeze hit their face.

"Let's go baby." Tae smiled, taking the latter's hand. They get onto the beach and take their shoes off. Tae watches as the younger skips over to water and starts to paddle around.
"Taetae look there's a crab!" Jungkook calls out and he bends down and looks at the crab.

"Hello Mr crab!" Jungkook waves at it.
"Careful baby boy he might claw you!" He calls back as he walks closer to him.
"Ow, it bit me!" Jungkook cries as he stood up and ran over to Tae.
"Awe well he's just a meanie. Don't worry baby I'm sure he didn't mean it, it was just for protection." Tae patted the younger's head.

"Now wanna jump on my back?" Tae offered.
"Yes hyungie!" Jungkook giggled.
Tae bent down and Jungkook crawled on his back.
"Onwards we gooo" Jungkook called. They shared laughters.

After a while they both decided to sit down. Jungkook rested his head on Tae's shoulder as they watched the waves slightly crash against each other.
"Hm I wish I could stay like this forever." Jungkook admitted.
"Me too baby me too!"

After a few small talks Tae decided to pluck up the courage.
"Kookie"
"Yes Taetae."
"I'm so happy I met you. Before I met you I was in a bad place and I was stressed because of my Grandma, I never liked talking with people and I would always push people away. But you walked into my life, you made me feel happiness. The cold hearted guy turned soft within a few days. You made me feel loved and wanted. Although you thought I wouldn't like your clinginess, you being clingy is everything I needed. When my Grandma died I pushed you away but you didn't leave me and you didn't give up. I really do love you and I don't know where I would be without you."

Tae then got onto one knee being face to face with the sobbing younger. Tears rolled down his face as he watched the elder.
He pulled out a velvet box and opened it up showing two silver rings with 'Kim Taehyung & Jeon Jungkook'
"Will you do me the honour of being my husband?"

"Of course Taetae, yes thousands of times over!" Jungkook launched at the older.

From the impact Tae fell backwards onto the sand and Jungkook was hugging him on the top. They looked into each other's eyes like the world was in front of them. They leaned closer and placed their lips onto each other's. Jungkook gripped onto Tae's shirt to deepen the kiss.

After a while they pulled away as they were loosing oxygen. They placed their foreheads together and shared smiles.
"I love you baby."
"I love you too hyungie!"

They sat up and Tae placed one of the rings on the younger's finger and Jungkook took the other and placed it on the elder's finger.
"Who knew I would find someone so precious as you." Tae starred at the ethereal boy in front of him.

"Thank you" Jungkook said as they both laid down with the younger putting his head on the elders chest.
"For what?" Tae questioned.
"Well before I met you I didn't have anyone. My whole childhood I would always get bullied for being a bunny hybrid. My parents didn't care, they would tell me to do everything for them, clean the house, do their work and other things"

"My dad didn't like me at jyp uni because they apparently weren't pushing me hard enough in class although they were already working me really hard. Then when you turned up in my life everything changed. My bunny hybrid screamed for you, I wanted to cling onto you and never let go. You helped me escape my parents and took care of me. You always looked after me. Then you saved my life. I don't think think I could ever repay you."

"You don't need to repay me bun, just having you is my repayment. I've been blessed with an angel."
They got into a deep conversation, talking about topics which are unexplainable.
"Hyungie?"
"Yes baby"

"What were your parents like? If you don't mind me asking." Jungkook asked moving his head from the older's chest to next to his head.
"Hm I can't really remember a lot. My mum had light brown hair, soft eyes. She was so kind hearted and always cared for everyone. My dad was hard on the outside but he was soft to me and Mum. He was a proper businessman and spent a lot of time with his work. I don't have many memories with them. So I don't have a lot to tell."

"Do you miss them?"
"Of course, but I know they lived a good life it's just a shame they were taken from this world so early."
"They sound lovely. I'm sure they are very proud of you!" Jungkook pecked the elders cheek.
"They would really love you!" Tae added.
"You think so?" Jungkook queried.
"I know so baby!" Tae smiled pecking the younger's lips.

An hour later they decided they should head home as it was getting late. So they went got back to the car and went home feeling blessed.