Dick-They meet

Usually Nightwing doesn't go on missions with Batman. But today was different. The Joker escaped Arkham and needs to be stopped. This time I will kill him, for Jason. Batman had tracked the movements of the Joker which led them to a chemical warehouse. They were about to head in when they heard gunshots.
    They rushed in and saw the Joker shooting at someone. Nightwing looked up and saw the Red Hood. Batman spoke, " You get him. I got the Joker."
    Before Nightwing could respond Batman went after the Joker. Nightwing climbed the stairs and ran after the Red Hood.
"Get the hell out of my way," the Red Hood stated as he pointed his gun at Nightwing.
    "Trust me. I want him to die just as much as you do but, I can't let you." Nightwing said. Maybe I should just let him go after the Joker. But Batman won't let him.
    "Fine," said Red Hood. He pulled the trigger of the gun and fired at Nightwing. He rolled and threw his escrima stick to knock the gun away. He made sure that the Red Hood didn't have any weapons. Nightwing ran towards him and threw a punch at Red Hood's stomach. His helmet got knocked off but he was wearing a mask to cover his face. His hair was black but had white streaks. Nightwing kicked his legs and Red Hood fell. He got on top of him and pinned him down so he couldn't move. "You're kinda hot," he whispered in Nightwing's ear as he touched his chest. He got distracted and Red Hood kicked Nightwing in the stomach and rolled so he could get on top of him. Damn it, Nightwing thought, I got distracted. Then all of a sudden, Red Hood leaned into him and kissed his lips. Nightwing was frozen, he didn't know what to do. When he finally took his lips off of Nightwing, he whispered, "Gotham Hotel, 7pm, floor 12, room 23." And with that, he got up and left.
What the fuck just happened? Not going to lie, that was kinda hot. Wait what am I thinking? Should I go to the motel?