Dick-A mistake

Warning minor stuff happens..

Dick enters Red Hood's room while continuing to kiss him. Damn it! What am I doing here? He slams Red Hood into the wall and starts to kiss his neck. Why am I enjoying doing this? Red Hood starts to moan and Dick knows he's liking this like he is. Red Hood moves his hand through Dick's hair. Dick starts to bite his neck and Red Hood moans even louder. What am I doing? Dick starts to take off Red Hood's clothes starting with his jacket, slowly moving his hands up and down Red Hood. Dick takes off Red Hood's shirt and continues to bite him.
After a while, they switch and Red Hood is now kissing Dick as he takes Dick's Nightwing outfit off and throws it aside. Red Hood takes off the rest of his clothes and Dick's. Red Hood takes Dick and pushes him onto the bed. Red Hood is on top of Dick. The bed creaking, a lot of moaning.  They both have their masks and continue to kiss each other. Dick isn't tempted to take off Red Hood's mask because he doesn't really care at the moment. He's just loving this.
.....
Shit. I messed up. I have to get out of here. Dick looked around for his suit and was about to get up but an arm pulled him back down. "Where do you think you're going?"
"This was a mistake," Dick replied. He tried to get up but Red Hood didn't let go.
"Really? Is that what you think?"replied Red Hood.
Dick hesitates for a minute and in that minute, Red Hood pulls him down and kisses him. Dick kissed him back and smiled. Red Hood laughs, "I guess I can change your mind."
I have to go. I can't be doing this. Why the fuck is he so hot? I don't even know who the hell he is. Why am I so attracted to someone I don't know?  Red Hood started to lick him and Dick started to moan and Red Hood started to laugh. Damn, he's good at this. Wait no, I need to get out of here. I can't be enjoying this. Dick pushes Red Hood off of him. " I need to go," But I don't want to. Red Hood pins Dick's wrists to the bed. "You ain't going anywhere."Maybe a few more hours...
When they were finished Dick knew he needed to leave. He tried to leave the bed but Red Hood still wouldn't let him.
"This was a mistake, I need to go," Dick said, this time more sternly.
"I don't think it was a mistake. I know you had a lot of fun last night," replied the Red Hood as he kissed Dick's neck.
"Fun doesn't mean it was right," Dick said as he tried to move away.
Dick managed to get up and find his suit. As he was putting it on, Red Hood kissed his lips and didn't stop.
"Please stop," Dick said. Don't stop, keep going. I want to stay here forever.
"I'll stop if you say you'll come back. I like you a lot and I want to fuck you all the time," Red Hood said as he moved his hands up and down Dick's chest. Dick's face starts to turn red.
Yes. Yes. Yes. "I like you a lot too. But no, I can't. Like I said before, this isn't right."
"Sure, keep thinking that, Nightwing," he replied as he started to take off Nightwing's suit. Red Hood bites him and Dick moans loudly.
"Fine! I'll come back tonight, " Dick reluctantly says.
"See you then, Nighty," Red Hood smirks.