Jason-Will he?

Jason left Dick's apartment, almost in tears. He refused to cry. He can't, he won't. Jason sat on the roof of a building nearby, his legs hanging over the ledge. How can he not tell me? I deserved to know right? Then again, he deserved to know I was alive. I didn't want him to know that the Lazarus Pit made me a monster. I wished that I just stayed dead.
I got so caught up with Dick and Nightwing that I forgot my main reason coming back to Gotham. To kill the one who messed everything up: the Joker. Jason looked over a bunch of police chasing a small figure in the distance and smiled. I can get my revenge now.
The Joker managed to lose the cops which made things easier for Jason. He cornered the Joker in an alley. Jason held the gun in his face but he was caught off guard when the Joker knocked it out of his hand. The Joker tried to punch Jason but he evade and kicked him. Jason then punched him in the face and threw him at the wall. Jason took his gun and pointed at him.
"Revenge is going to taste so sweet." Jason smiled.
"Please," the Joker laughed, "You don't have what it takes. You can't kill me."
He swiftly moved the gun to the Joker's leg and shot him and he screeched in pain. "I'm not Batman. I am going to kill you," he said, "but first I'm going to make you suffer."
Before he could pull the trigger, Nightwing came from the sky and stepped in front of Jason's gun.
"Get the hell outta my way!" Jason replied in anger.
"No, I won't let you kill anyone, Jay. I care about you and I won't stand by and see you lose yourself."
He still held the gun at him. "I will shoot you, if you don't move!"
"Then go ahead. I'm not moving," replied Dick.
Jason hesitated for a moment but fired the gun. He'll move out of the way. Will he?