Dick-Don't go

Dick didn't remember when they got to his place but he remembered Jason. Dick smiled as he pulled off Jason's clothes and kissed him passionately. Jason slowly takes off Dick's clothes, enjoying every second of it. He moved his hands all over Dick, clutching his ass. Dick laughed at him and Jason kissed him. Dick continued to kiss back and he stuck his tongue into Jason's mouth, moving it all around. He tried not to moan but his efforts were in vain. Dick laughed at him, "Don't try to stop it," he said, "It sounds good," Jason turned red for a minute and Dick continued to laugh at him. Jason picked up Dick and slammed him onto the bed, getting on top of him. The bed creaking and a lot of moaning from the both of them.
...
He opened his eyes and saw Jason putting his clothes on.
"Awww please don't go," Dick said as he tried to pull Jason back down to the bed.
Jason smiled, "I remember when it was me begging you to stay." Dick laughed.
"I have to get to work," he said as he got out of Dick's grasp.
"What work? The world think you're dead..." Then suddenly Dick realized. He's going out as Red Hood and going to kill people. "No."Dick said loudly. "I will not let you go out and kill people!"
Jason paused for a moment. "Relax. I'm not going to kill people. The one I'm going to kill isn't considered to be a person."
At first Dick was confused, then he realized he's talking about the Joker. "Jason, no. You can't kill anyone! I won't let you. Even if it is the Joker. I understand that.."
"You don't understand anything!" Jason shouted. "He took away my life. And made me into a monster!" Jason left and Dick had no words to stop. He is right. The Joker should pay. So why do I want Jason to not kill him?