Getting to know her

She is a cute girl who has a childish attitude. Everyone likes her and has a good impression about her. She is proud to be different.

She is a short heighted girl with short hair. Her voice is her strength and everyone is amazed by her voice. But many people doesn't even know her voice.

She is an introvert girl who speaks only when it's necessary. Her body shape is perfect but her cheeks are quite chubby. Her lips and considered very beautiful by the people.

Her face is cute but there are some pimples on her cheeks like every girl has in her Teenage. Her smile can win hearts.

She is intelligent but doesn't appear to be one. People are unaware of her qualities and dreams. She is unfit for the Indian orthodox society.

She wears shorts and skirts which is not considered a good sign for girls. Girls are expected to wear covered clothes and should obey others without using their brains.

She belongs to a well off family and got parents with modern thinking. But people usually say that the ones who get everything can never become anything. She is always compared by her friends by the outsiders for not being what people want her to be.

She has her own way of thinking and challenges whatever she feels is wrong. She is a straight forward person who likes to clarify everything. She never tolerates anything unfair.

She has her own dreams , aspirations and goals. She is a self motivated girl. She is mostly misunderstood by the people because her calmness appears to be rudeness.

She is a lazy girl who doesn't work at all. She lays down on the bed and switches on the AC. But when she works she does her best even at sweeping the floor or washing the utensils.

She plays games on her mobile phone. She uses social media like Facebook , Instagram etc. In virtual world she feels comfortable with people rather than talking face to face.

She has friends and she could do anything for them. But she first chooses the ones and then her friendship remains forever. Instead of having 100 casual friends she has 3 true friends.

She is a nature lover and loves to travel and eat different kinds of food. She is choosy about eating her food. She doesn't like healthy food.

Music is her passion but she has not learnt or took any training in the field of music. She has a lot of enemies because of the jealousy people have for her. She is not that popular but is liked by everyone.

Apart from that she loves cricket and she has huge crushes for cricketers. Boys watch cricket and she watches cricketers. At the same time waits for the prince of her dreams.

She loves to study but it depends on her mood. She is never a topper but has an image like a topper. She never does her homework or completes her notebook. She has special interest in history and is always fascinated by their lifestyle.

She loves to help people but expects the same back. Her behaviour is unacceptable for her relatives. She is very emotional who cries at little things and therefore not fit for this cruel world.

She is a silent talkative girl , once you befriend her she won't even give you a chance to speak but normally she looks like she never talks to anyone.

She gets angry over small little things but can never hate anyone but people are not the same with her. They always hurt her feelings and play with her emotions. But she's not the same who would cry in front of the world , she has learnt to hide her feelings.

From a sensitive girl to a stone hearted person is what her identity is. At first she used to be ashamed of her different nature but now she has got the guts to be herself and face the world.

She wants to build her own identity and wants to prove that she is something. Most of the people hardly know these things but this is what the truth is.

She is like most of us but different at the same time. Now you would be able to know more about her as the story begins.

Prince In My Roomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें