A ray of hope

Everyone was silent listening to Professor Tiwari. It was unbelievable that professor Tiwari could know all this.

Aditi - Sir , Do you where that place is ? And where is Amanik ?

Professor Tiwari - It's 250 kms away from Uttarakhand.

Aditi - But sir , it's very far from here.

Professor Tiwari - But this person travelled so long to come here. Didn't he get another place to stay ?

Aditi - Sir , He was helpless when I found him. He was roaming here and there.

Samarjan - I didn't have any intention to trouble you all. I came all the way through that place maybe to get the right person.

 I came all the way through that place maybe to get the right person

Professor Tiwari - It could be a trap. He could be anything. How could you even trust him ?

Aditi - Sir , I don't trust people that easily but I could find the truth in his eyes. He is homeless , far from his family. How could I leave him.

Samarjan - I don't know the reason for coming here but I believe that I am on the right place.

Aditi was the one who supported me , gave me shelter , food and the most important thing love without which noone can survive.

She promised me that she will send me back. She doesn't have any idea about it but I trust her.

Aditi - Whatever we plan there is one thing that no-one knows. That is destiny. Maybe coming Raipur would be his destiny.

Professor Tiwari was speechless as he knew that they were right. He had some idea about it was afraid to say that.

Samarjan - I can't force you but if you find reality in my story then please help me.

Professor Tiwari - You'll need to talk to Dr. Madhav Mehra.

Aditi - Sir , Who is he ?

Professor Tiwari - He is a great scientist of India. He works in the greatest research company of India.

He went to Amanik last week for some research work related to that river which consists of both cold and hot water together.

He was performing an experiment which has proven incorrect. And he came back without any result.

Aditi - But how will we meet him ?

Professor Tiwari - I have my connections with him but I can't get you his contact number. He doesn't like sharing his contact number.

Aditi - Sir , So do we need to meet him ?

Professor Tiwari - Yes , There's no other way. But don't worry I'll get you his appointment.

Samarjan - Thank you so much sir.

Professor Tiwari - Ya ! As soon as I get his appointment I'll let you know.

Aditi - Sir , you have proved that you are my best teacher. You don't only help me out with my studies but also in my life.

Professor Tiwari - That's my pleasure. Till then , take this guy out and show him how our world is. He won't get another chance to see this. I will take a leave.

Professor Tiwari left from there. Now Aditi and Samarjan needed to decide how would they spend their rest of the day.

Aditi - Where would you like to go ?

Samarjan - I don't know much. What is your favourite place ? What would you recommend ?

Aditi - There are a lot of things we can do. First I'll take you to a mall. We would do some shopping. Then we'll go for a movie and at last we'll go to a cafe.

Samarjan - I don't know anything about them. But you need to tell me.

Aditi - Ya ! Sure. But first let me confirm at my home.

Aditi called her sister asking if she could come late. Her sister warned her if she would continue this attitude she would get caught , whatever she's doing.

Aditi decided to reach home by 5 : 00 PM. So that no-one would doubt on her.

Aditi - Now that you have seen my room and my window you don't need to hide coming inside. You can climb up through the wall.

Samarjan - I had seen your room yesterday evening. You asked me to come out running from the main door today morning.

Aditi - It was just to have some fun. Now let's go to the mall.

Samarjan was amazed by the beauty of the mall. He had never seen such beautiful shops before.

Samarjan - How do you build such large skyscrapers ?

Aditi - I have not made them. I don't know. Well this is nothing , You would see 10 × huge buildings than this in metropolitan cities.

There they went to Westside where she bought him some more pairs of dresses. Then she took him to a salon where he experienced massage therapy.

At first he was a bit nervous but then he actually enjoyed it. She also bought him some smart footwear.

Aditi - You look handsome in this but your traditional look was unmatchable.

Samarjan - I like it. Thank you for everything.

 Thank you for everything

Aditi - It's my pleasure. Don't worry dear I'll get the permission from my home and tomorrow definitely we'll have more fun.

They went back to home and this time Samarjan climbed the wall to reach her house. Now they don't need to hide while going out.

Though everyone doubted on her for her mischievous behaviour. But at the same time everyone trusted her. And her friendship grew more stronger with Samarjan.

Will they get the appointment ?
Will he get back to his home ?