Mystery solved

Professor Tiwari - I can't wait for any longer. Tell me what you are hiding?

Dr. Madhav - While excavation the black rock I found was mysterious as it had some elements which are difficult to find in a rock.

According to my theory,  the rock is a residue of a meteorite , that fell on the earth's surface thousands of years ago.

Professor Tiwari - I am not a scientist but I know that meteorites burn on the earth's surface.

Dr. Madhav - Meteorites burn on the earth's surface but what if it contained an alien substance.

Professor Tiwari - Are aliens real ?

Dr. Madhav - I didn't mean that but it may be. Right now we don't have any clue about it. I mean the substance could have come from the space.

If my theory proved to be right , I may become the greatest scientist of the world. Many have come here looking for the dual temperatures of the same river. But noone succeeded in this research.

I took the samples secretly and I was going to the lab and suddenly the rock got my attention towards it. I became curious if it had a tunnel behind the rock. It was the time for the sunrise and I had no time left to think about it.

We were doing an illegal research hiding from the residents and the government. But I thought that if my research succeeds , Our country would get so much recognition in the field of science.

I thought about the bright future that was coming ahead but didn't think about the consequences of such an act. Without wasting any time , I asked my team to push the rock aside. And we did  it and what happened after that was unbelievable.

Professor Tiwari - Did you find an Alien ? ( laughing )

Dr. Madhav - That's not a joke. That's a serious thing.

Professor Tiwari - I'm sorry. But your story sounds stupid. I just don't understand how is it related to Samarjan.

Dr. Madhav - If you can't wait for me to tell you that , you can leave. Why am I even helping you ? I have so many issues to think about and my biggest problem Satakshi.

Professor Tiwari  - What an contradiction it is ? You hate your wife and think about her whole day. We love our wives but you love her the most.

Dr. Madhav  -  I  can't love her even in my wildest dreams. She just can't let me live my life. I don't know what her problem is.

Phone rings ( Satakshi calling )

Dr. Madhav  - Think of a devil and devil is here. ( picks up )

Satakshi - Just checking if you are alive.

Dr. Madhav  -  Even if I die , you'll be the last person I'll ever call.

Satakshi - Shut up,  you idiot. I just called to ask if Professor had lunch.

Dr. Madhav  - That's none of your business.

Satakshi  -  I  just feel like killing you. By the way let me have a chat with that handsome hunk.

Dr. Madhav - He's sleeping now. And I'll call you back , I've got some serious work.

Satakshi  -  Who sleeps during this time? I think you are trying to come between us.

Dr. Madhav  - What between? I'm still your husband.

Satakshi  -  I was just kidding Madhu. Don't take it so seriously.

Dr. Madhav  - Bye ! Sattu darling.

Satakshi - Bye Madhu !

Call ended.....