Opening the secret doors

Dr. Madhav was quiet for some time and while everyone was enjoying the views he was worried.

Aditi - What happened sir ? You look lost.

Dr. Madhav - Nothing dear. I think it's not good to tell you that right now. Enjoy the view dear. I just want to be alone for some time.

Samarjan - It would have been a lot of time spending time with Professor Tiwari. You guys carry on. We would be sitting there near the lake.

 We would be sitting there near the lake

Aditi - But Samarjan....

Samarjan - They just need to talk and Sir we would be right in front of your eyes.

Professor Tiwari - You guys can go ahead.

Now Aditi and Samarjan went towards the lake.

Aditi - Samarjan you are way too smarter than I thought.

Samarjan - Well , thanks Madam.

Aditi - Do you remember the day we were about to arrive ?

Samarjan - Yes of course I do.

Aditi - I went out without telling you anything. I actually went out to buy a present for you.

Samarjan - You are my present dear. I came here and I found you. I had no idea what to do and where to go , I was hungry and thirsty. I didn't know whom to trust.

And I met you accidentally. A person like you trusted on a stranger. Maybe god wanted us to be together. Well what was the present you bought ?

Aditi - It's a surprise.

Samarjan - What's the surprise ?

Aditi - It's a surprise I said. Surprise is a surprise.

Samarjan - So, when are you going to give me that ? When I'll get back to my home.

Aditi - Now nothing is certain. We don't know anything.

Samarjan - I'm sure Dr Madhav has something in his mind.

Professor Tiwari - For god's sake just tell me the truth. Why are you so worried ?

Dr. Madhav - Actually I am responsible for this.

Professor Tiwari - For what ?

Dr. Madhav - When I was conducting my research I .....
There was a failure in my experiment.

Professor Tiwari - What failure ?

Dr. Madhav - It's a long story.

Professor Tiwari - I am listening.

Dr. Madhav now decided to narrate what happened during his research in Amanik.

I came to Amanik with my colleagues to conduct a research on the river of Amanik.