Sparkling Confessions

They both took the cab to the Hoping Garden. After getting there , They both started walking on the roads. There was silence all around.

The birds were chirping and singing. The sun was about to go down. There was an essence of breeze that touched them and Aditi's hair flying alongwith the wind.

The kids were playing in the park and their mothers ran towards them. And there was a silence of the water and the leaves of the trees moved musically.

That was a moment to remember forever and Samarjan had never experienced or expected to see such a beauty.

Samarjan - I have spent half of my life in wars. I was born near the troops and armoury. Since childhood I have been taught to fight and struggle.

I have got training for years just to win more battles and to extend our boundaries but no-one taught me how beautiful the world is.

Aditi - The world is always beautiful if you feel it.

Samarjan - But my world has never given me anything. Everyday is a struggle and there is no sign of peace and harmony. There is always a pressure on us to improve our nation.

There is no time for us to love ourselves. We can't choose our future , our future is based on our birth. I was born as a Kshatriya and I have to fight my whole life.

Aditi - It's nothing like that , It all depends on your perception , your point of view. If you see you'll find the cruel inhuman activities here.

There is pollution and our river getting spoiled. Our trees getting cut and crimes happening everyday. Every world has its own problems and solutions.

I am a student so I don't go out to work but if you would see others , they work day and night to earn some money.

Samarjan - You are right. But I feel like my dream has come true. I always wanted to experience the life of a common man and forget for some time that I am a prince.

Aditi - But for me , it's like a dream that a prince has come to me. And in this large world , God has chosen me.

Samarjan - I feel like home when I am with you. But you don't clear my doubts.

Aditi - I wish you would have gone to a scientist. Whole day he would be clearing your doubts.

Samarjan - I think being with you is a better option instead. I feel like being here forever.

Aditi - Today morning you were missing your family and now you don't want to go.

Samarjan - This is how it is. I get easily attached.

Aditi - That's my problem too. Even I get easily attached. I can't get over anyone that easily.

Leave all that , let me go take some photographs of the lake. You know what I love to capture moments.

Samarjan - And I love to live every moment because moments can't be captured.

Aditi - You are right. These days won't come back so let's take a selfie to remember forever.

Samarjan smiled and realised that soon he would go away and even if they don't find the way , he couldn't live at her house for long. The moment was getting intense so Aditi decided to change the topic.

Aditi - Are you hungry ?

Samarjan - Ya ! Actually very hungry.

Aditi took Samarjan to a gupchup thela. At first he couldn't eat it but later enjoyed a lot eating gupchup.

He literally ate 50 gupchups at a time which surprised Aditi as she had never eaten more than 20 gupchups at a time.

After eating gupchup she purchased the tickets for the rides. Samarjan was scared very badly looking at such high rides.

Aditi - Are you really a warrior ? (Laughing)

Samarjan - I can fight but I can't go to such a height.

Aditi - Just trust me. It's a roller coaster ride. I'll sit next to you. I assure you that you will enjoy it.

After the ride Samarjan was really trembling as more than enjoying he was scared.

After that Aditi got him some toys. Those toys were really cute and the shopkeepers found it wierd purchasing it for a young man.

She also bought him some balloons which he left unintentionally went upwards towards the sky which enraged him

Samarjan - I am feeling so guilty. I lost those balloons.

Aditi - Don't worry , I'll get you new ones as if he were a child.

They played a lot of games at the fair. She also got him soap water which inflated the bubbles. He was amazed by the beauty of the bubbles.

He felt like never before. He actually found it the best day of his life. He had never enjoyed so much before and now he also had a companion.

They both sat near the lake watching the sunset and ice-cream in their hands. They talked of many things from politics of their respective times to their families.

After everything Aditi finally asked him if he was married. Samarjan was silent for some time.

Why is he silent ?