Sharing Secrets Secretly

Professor Tiwari called Aditi out to talk something serious. He didn't allow Samarjan to join them. This made Samarjan sad but didn't have any other Choice.

Aditi - Sir, Why did you call me alone ? Samarjan would be feeling hurt.

Professor Tiwari - I have noticed that nowadays you care a lot about his feelings.

Aditi - There's nothing like that. It's just...

Professor Tiwari - I am your teacher. I know everything about you , your strength and weakness. You are a bright student but your emotions are your drawback.

I am not a teacher who is old and strict. I am your teacher and my responsibility is to help you grow in every situations.

I know it's different to discuss and no teacher would do that but Do you like him ?

There was silence as Aditi has never imagined that she would be discussing this with her teacher. After gathering courage she confessed....

Aditi - Sir , I don't know how to say but I think I am in love. I never wanted this to happen. I have always stayed away from all these things but this is true.

Sir , I don't even know how to react or behave because Samarjan has to go and I have my world here. I know that he feels the same about me but we don't have any other option.

Professor Tiwari - I heard everything and I agree to what Samarjan said. You need to focus on your present and enjoy it in the best way possible. I trust you that you won't disappoint me.

Aditi - Thank you so much sir for having faith in me. I haven't told anyone about Samarjan and you are the only one.

Professor Tiwari - I know that. Now you should go, Samarjan must be feeling alone.

Aditi - Thank you sir.

Aditi expressed her feelings for the first time and she felt light. She shared all her feelings to someone who could understand her and surprisingly it was her teacher.

Her teacher was different from others. He not only taught her history but his focus was always on her overall development in life.

Samarjan - What did he say ?

Aditi - Nothing much. How about taking a selfie.

Samarjan - Ya! Sure.

Aditi - So , this is our train selfie.

Samarjan - I wish we could have mobile phones in our era. We could capture moments, listen to someone's voice, check the location and play amazing games.

Aditi - You have known a lot about mobile phones.

Samarjan - Ya! This is the only thing I love the most.

Aditi - But the simplicity of your time is unbeatable.

Samarjan - Now don't start your philosophy again. I know every time has its own unique culture and style.

 I know every time has its own unique culture and style