The Building Bond

Aditi had a valid reason now to believe him. He proved that he was an excellent archer and he also knows something that our generation doesn't.

He didn't need an arrow to attack. It's upto us if we call it a miracle or knowledge and skills. Also his aim was shot perfect.

This time she saw him more seriously and actually found him a warrior. His eyes were fierce and his body language showed the reality.

His ornaments were the actual gold. And why would anyone do so much to fool her ? Now she had complete belief on him.

Aditi - So, You are a real warrior. And you came from the past.

Samarjan - Even I don't know what happened.

Aditi - Don't worry about anything. I am there.

This sentence touched his heart and soul. He had been moving here and there for so many days and no-one else took the pain to even ask him for food.

Samarjan - I trust you. Thank you for understanding me.

Aditi - It's not a problem. You are honest and I can't stop myself helping you.

 You are honest and I can't stop myself helping you

Both of them now understood each other. Samarjan was missing his family and kingdom. He had never been so far from them.

Samarjan - I won't trouble you. I promise.

Aditi - It won't be a problem. Stop being so formal. So technically we are friends now.

Samarjan - I have never got such a great friend.

Aditi - You don't even know my greatness. But you'll know soon.

Samarjan - Ok

Aditi - Don't worry I was just kidding.
But there's a problem.

Samarjan - What problem ?

Aditi - Where will you stay now ?

Samarjan - I can stay with you if you don't have a problem.

Aditi - I don't have a problem but my parents would definitely have. You are a boy and a bit strange. You don't have an identity or background and your story is difficult to believe.

Samarjan - Don't you trust me ?

Aditi - Arre dear. I trust you but people won't. And even if I don't want to I have to.

Samarjan - Why ?

Aditi - You are such a warrior who could attack on me anytime you want.

Samarjan - I will never attack on you. Even if I want I can't because you are my only friend here.

Aditi - So you mean you would like to attack on me.

They both talked to each other about their own worlds

They both talked to each other about their own worlds. They both began to understand each other in a very short time span.

Aditi - Well I have to admit that you look handsome.

Samarjan - You look different from others. What I see is not what everyone else sees. I see your inner beauty which doesn't need anything else.

Aditi - For the first time I am getting such a great comment. People say that I look cute and beautiful but your comment is better than others.
I think your generation had more intelligent people.

Samarjan - It's only my opinion and even in our times people got attracted towards beautiful women. It depends on person to person.

Aditi - Maybe the times were different but we are still humans. But in our times people are not as strong as you. You are a blend of beauty and strength.

Samarjan - I have never heard such wonderful things about myself.

They both were sitting on a park bench behind their wing and the sun was going down.

They both were spending quality time together but at the same time she was afraid if someone sees them.

Because of her shy nature most of the people of her colony didn't recognise her properly but it was risky for them.
The problem still remained the same where would she make him stay.

Aditi - Let me think about it. We'll have to find a solution till night. It's very unsafe for you to stay outside at night.

Samarjan - Please don't worry about anything. I have been sleeping at night for many days without a shelter. I'll manage.

Aditi - But I won't let you. I will not let you stay outside in this chilled weather at night. As long as I am there you don't need to be worried.

Samarjan smiled and he finally got the right person in this world. He was filled with gratitude for her and he respected her.

Even Aditi got a friend who could never make any. And in such a short time span they became friends.

What is going on in her mind ?
How will they manage now ?