A new lover

Professor Tiwari - There is a guy named Samarjan who claims to come from the past.

Dr. Madhav - What the hell are you saying ?

Professor Tiwari - Even I didn't believe it but unfortunately it's true.

Dr. Madhav - Where it that guy ?

Professor Tiwari - Meet him - This is Samarjan.

Dr. Madhav - And the beautiful girl out there ?

Professor Tiwari - Well , that's my student Aditi.

Dr. Madhav - Ya! She is amazing. I mean I regret getting married to Satakshi.

Professor Tiwari - But Satakshi ma'am was your choice. What happened now ?

 What happened now ?

Dr. Madhav - Satakshi is always busy with her own problems. I don't know why did I marry her. She calls me during the office hours and disturbs me. She always calls me for her stupid parties and bores me. If you really want to know what did she do just tell me I can write a whole book on her.

Professor Tiwari - Ya! Definitely but some other time. This time there's something more important than that.

Dr. Madhav - Hey you , models come here.

Aditi - Hi ! Sir.

Dr. Madhav - You are unbelievable. What's your age ?

Aditi - 16

Dr. Madhav - If you would have been 26 I would have definitely married you ( said in his mind )

You are quite young. And what about you tall and handsome guy ?

 And what about you tall and handsome guy ?

Samarjan - Sir , I am 26.

Dr. Madhav - What nonsense , just a badluck , I wanted her to be 26 and he.... ( Thought )

Well I wasn't asking for your age. I want your introduction.

Samarjan - Sir , I am Samarjan. I am the Prince of Hastinapur and I have fought many battles. By the way I am a Kshatriya.

Dr. Madhav - Wow! How did you come here ?

Samarjan - I just suddenly came out of a cave like something which was shut down after I came out. There was a river in front of that which had cold water and hot water both.