A Brighter Morning

Aditi - Someone switch off the alarm. Today is my holiday. Who dared to wake me up ?

Samarjan - Sorry to say but I didn't do anything. This machine just started ringing on its own.

Aditi woke up in a shock listening to Samarjan. When she sleeps she forgets everything. But soon she recalled what had happened the previous day.

Aditi - Oh ! Good morning.

Samarjan - Good morning. How did it ring ?

Aditi - Last night talking to you I forgot to switch off the alarm. It was in repeat mode. Now please don't ask me about the alarm.

Samarjan - Ok fine , How do you know that I was asking about it ?

Aditi - In a very few hours , I have known you very well. I wish you could meet my sister. She would definitely teach you Science.

Samarjan - Then why don't you ?

Aditi - Even if I know , I don't have that much patience dear.

While they were talking nonsense , her sister started knocking the door.
Both of them trembled out of fear.

Rhea - Aditi , Wake up. Open the door. Get me my headphones.

Aditi - Ya ! I am just coming.
Go Samarjan hide inside the Washroom.

Rhea - How much time do you take ? Can't you wake up early during the holidays. You are actually a Sloth. You can never change.

Aditi - Shut up ! Take your headphones and do hell with it. Get lost.

Rhea - Why don't you let me come in ?

Aditi - I won't let you. This is my room and you have no right to come here.

Rhea - There's definitely something wrong with you. Since yesterday evening your behaviour seems wierd not only to me but to everyone.

Aditi - Please let me freshen up my cutest sister. You are the most beautiful person on the earth. Could you please excuse me.

Aditi shut the door and heaved a sigh of relief. She asked Samarjan to come out of the washroom.

Aditi - Stay in the room quietly till the time I don't come out of the washroom.

Samarjan staying in the room while Aditi got ready for the day. She wore a white classy t- shirt with a pair of shorts. She kept her hair open and wore a grey sports shoe.

She looked stunning. And now something was there in her mind to find out the solution.

Aditi - Now you need to get ready. But you can't go out in this attire. I don't even have any clothes for your size.

Samarjan - But, why ?

Aditi - We are going out. Do one thing remove your ornaments and get ready.

Samarjan - But where are we going ? And what is the need to remove the ornaments ?

Aditi - Don't ask anything. Get ready quickly.

Samarjan got ready to go out and removed his ornaments. While Aditi instructed him to run from the house secretly.

Aditi - This is the time to prove that you are a real warrior. Come out of the house.

Samarjan ran out of the house secretly

Samarjan ran out of the house secretly. And till the time Aditi was looking for a cab.
They sat on the cab and departed for a cloth shop.

Aditi - I asked you to remove your ornaments because this world is not like yours. You could get robbed.

Samarjan - I think you forgot that I am a warrior.

Aditi - You don't know them. They'll rob you and you'll won't even know. I still wonder why didn't anyone rob you before you met me ?

Samarjan - They must've got scared of me ?

Aditi - No ! I think they must have thought that your ornaments are artificial. Who would wear so much of gold on the road ?

Samarjan - I wear them. Atleast now tell me where are we going ?

Aditi - First we are going to buy some clothes for you and then we'll go to the public library. My professor could help us there.

They stopped and got some clothes for him. He tried many clothes and finally got the one. He looked amazingly handsome in his tuxedo.

Samarjan - How do you wear such clothes ? This is so uncomfortable and covered.

Aditi - You look amazing. You look like you are just one of us. No-one would be able to recognise you. Now keep your old clothes and come on fast.

They reached the library and she started reading the books. By the time her history professor came whom she called. He sat near them and She told him everything about Samarjan.

Professor Tiwari - Impossible. You are one of my sharpest student.

Aditi - Sir , I have verified him. He travelled time.

Professor Tiwari - Since it's you I believe you. But we need to know how did he come here ?

Aditi - Sir , he doesn't know.

Professor Tiwari - What did you see the first time you came to our world ?

Samarjan - There was a large black rock and in front of that there was a huge river. I washed my face with that water and it was boiling. And some metres away it was very cold.

Professor Tiwari - Don't lie. How did you come here ?

Samarjan - After that I got into a large machine which led everyone to their homes , people said.

Aditi - Sir , I think he means a train.

Professor Tiwari - If whatever he said is true then there's only one place - Amanik.

What is the reality of Amanik ?
Does professor Tiwari know the way out of this ?