The Unbelievable Truth

Aditi - I have only paasta. I can't bring anything else. It's my lunch box which I have filled secretly hiding from my parents.

Samarjan - So you lied to your parents for a stranger !

Aditi - First of all I never lie. I always speak truth. And hiding something from someone for a good cause is never wrong. You said that you are hungry so how could I leave you.

Samarjan - Why did you trust me when no-one else did ?

Aditi - Well, I don't know that. I don't trust people that easily but I could find the truth in your eyes.

Samarjan smiled and Aditi smiled too. But Samarjan was confused about the food as he had never seen such a thing before. She also bought a fork with her which he didn't know using.

Samarjan - How do you eat with this weapon ?

Aditi - Excuse me. it's a fork, not a weapon. Have you come from another planet. Leave it you will repeat your story again and I don't have that patience. Where do you live ?

Samarjan - I live in Hastinapur. I have a beautiful place there.

Aditi - Well you can't fool me. I am a humanities student in 12th standard. I know the history very well.

Samarjan - History ?!

Aditi - Whatever has passed with time is history. It's an interesting subject. It tells us about the past events , kings and their lifestyle.

Samarjan - You mean I have been passed away in time.

Aditi - How could that be possible ? We are in 21 th Century ?

Samarjan - So you know about the past then you must be aware about the past happenings. Tell me something about the past. You know about the prince Yudhisthira. Tell me about him.

Aditi - Yes that's true. He was a person who had responsibilities. He never lied as he dedicated his life to truth and justice. He became the king of Hastinapur after the Mahabharat War.

 He became the king of Hastinapur after the Mahabharat War

Samarjan - How do you know about him ! It's unbelievable. How could you get such a vast knowledge ?

Aditi - Don't forget I am a humanities student. Well my sister is studying Science So I know about that too.

Now she asked him to have lunch but he was speechless as he had never seen such a food before and he couldn't even use the fork. Samarjan didn't say anything but Aditi understood everything.

Aditi - Give it here. I'll let you eat. Open your mouth and tell me how is it. Today my father has made it.

He ate it and was fascinated by the taste of the pasta. It was the white sauce pasta. He found it extremely delicious.

Samarjan - I have never tasted such a delicious thing before.

Aditi - l knew it.

They enjoyed the food and She even gave him water from a water bottle. She didn't believe his story but he started believing hers. He began to believe that he came to another world.

Samarjan - I trust you whatever you say. I believe that the war was fought long time back. But how did I come here ?

Aditi - Are you kidding me ? I helped you. Please don't expect anything else from me. I can't believe that you travelled time.

For Samarjan this whole world was a stranger. He couldn't trust anyone else except Aditi. And Aditi was also not wrong as it was something no-one would believe. And she being a girl it was difficult to trust a stranger.

Samarjan - So how can I get your belief ?

Aditi - Prove me that you are a warrior. And the artificial bow and arrow you are carrying is for what then. You work in a drama company why don't you accept ?

Samarjan - This is not a joke. And my weapon in not artificial. If you want you can try holding it.

Aditi agreed to Samarjan and tried to hold the bow. She couldn't even carry it with both her hands. It was very heavy for her. She couldn't believe her own eyes.

Aditi - Just by holding a weapon you can't prove that you are a real warrior. Prove it to me. You don't even have an arrow.

Samarjan took the bow in his hands and suddenly an arrow came automatically. It seemed like a miracle to her. She rubbed her eyes again and again.

It seemed like a dream to her

It seemed like a dream to her. There was an apple on the tree and he shot his arrow and it was a perfect shot. His arrow hit exactly to the Apple.

Now Will Aditi believe him ?
How did he come here ?