Take me home

In this condition they had to decide something faster as the sun was going down and it was the time for her family to find her.

She never goes out of her home until it's very important. She rarely had any friends. She didn't even go out to play.

Even her family was surprised that
she was out for so long. In fact they were happy seeing their child opening up with people. But they didn't know what was going on in her mind.

Aditi - I'll take you home secretly.

Samarjan - I am a Kshatriya and I can't go anywhere hiding from the people.

Aditi - Do you have any other option ? If you don't then follow me.

Samarjan - But I can't.

Aditi - So you want to stay outside in this chilled weather at night. Your choice.

Samarjan - It's not that.

Aditi - Then why don't you trust me.

Samarjan - I trust you. But if we get cought. They won't believe us. They would interpret it in another way. They would think that I am your lover and you would be in trouble.

Aditi - Nothing will happen. I will handle this situation and my parents are very understanding they won't doubt unnecessarily on me.

I have never had a boyfriend. I am single since I was born. So noone would believe anything like that even if someone says.

Samarjan - Surprising ! That's hard to believe. I mean you are beautiful and intelligent girl. You lack confidence but you are amazing.

Aditi - The thing is I don't want to involve in a relationship just to paas my time. I won't get into one till the time I don't find someone for me who would love me forever.

Samarjan - Wow ! True love exists in your time. I didn't expect that.

Aditi - Ya ! It exists everywhere in the world whether it's past or future. Some people are always there like me who believe in true love.

We'll talk about it some other time. We have to go from here. So are you ready.

Samarjan - Well I don't have any other Choice.

Aditi - Listen to my plan

We'll get there when it will be dark. Then I'll switch off the main switch. Then I'll call everyone out of the house shouting as if I have got hurt. Then you run quickly into the house straight and enter the room that would be right in front of you. When I'll switch on the light you hide behind the curtain.

Samarjan - It sounds stupid.

Aditi - I don't have any experience in this. Instead you should thank me for this idea. I have done such a thing before.

Samarjan - By the way what is a main switch ?

Aditi - I don't have so much patience to teach you science right now but imagine it like a machine that provides light to the house.

Samarjan - Light , how ?

Aditi - Please don't ask why. I will tell you later.

Samarjan didn't get his answers for his questions. He was curious but this was not the correct time to ask , he knew.

 He was curious but this was not the correct time to ask , he knew

Now the time had come to do the task for them. So they went to the house hiding from the neighbours in their colony who founded reasons to spread the news that would interest them.

As they went Aditi opened the gate and switched off the main switch and shouted. Everyone worried and came out. Till then Samarjan ran inside the house and Aditi switched on the main switch.

He got into the room and now her family started asking questions for the reason of shouting. She was blank.

Mom - What happened dear ? Why were you shouting ?

Aditi - The light went off and I got scared. I thought there was a ghost.

Mom - How have you become such a
Coward ? We got so worried for you.

Aditi - Sorry Mom.

Mom - Not a problem. Where were you for so long ?

Aditi - Actually I lost my phone. I was looking for it all the way and I found at the bench of the garden.

Mom - Strange ! Whatever come inside.

Aditi ran towards her room and closed the door. She was actually shivering.

Samarjan - What happened ? Your condition does not look good.

Aditi - I have never lied to them. And I am so weak in lying that I became blank while answering.

Samarjan - I am so sorry. You had to lie because of me. I feel so burdened.
It's all because of me.

Aditi - It's not your fault. Let's just forget that. Would you listen to what I said ?

Aditi told Samarjan about the lie which she told to her family

Aditi told Samarjan about the lie which she told to her family. Samarjan couldn't stop laughing at her. He found it very stupid.

Aditi - Stop laughing. Still there is a problem. Where would you sleep now ? I have only one bed in my room.

Where will the prince sleep ?
How will she hide him in her house ?