Dormant feelings

Samarjan was about to tell his feelings and suddenly professor Tiwari interrupted their conversation.

Professor Tiwari - What are you guys doing ?

Aditi - Sir , actually we were discussing about something. Please have a seat here.

Professor Tiwari - Not required. I just had a chat with Dr Madhav Mehra.

Aditi - What did he say ?

Professor Tiwari - Nothing could be said before he meets Samarjan. You'll need to have patience.

Samarjan - Sir , but I am not impatient to reach my home.

Aditi understood what he meant but she kept quiet. It was their lunch time and Aditi ordered some amazing stuff for them. It was the south indian food - Idli , Dosa and Vada. He was amazed by its taste.

Samarjan - What is this ?

Aditi - It's the south indian food.

Samarjan - How do you get so much of varieties of food ? From the day I reached your home I have never repeated any of the food items.

Aditi - Our world is globalised where nothing is limited to a place. Everything travels - culture, traditions, food etc. And there are no boundaries for us.

For example - Potatoes and tomatoes are from America. Tea is from China , pasta is from Italy and.......

Professor Tiwari - Stop it dear. You have started your lecture again , he won't understand.

Samarjan - Actually you are right sir but I like whatever she says.

His words displayed some feelings which even professor Tiwari could understand

His words displayed some feelings which even professor Tiwari could understand. Aditi felt uncomfortable.

Aditi - But I am not always right.

Samarjan - Who cares for it ?

Aditi - I care.

Professor Tiwari- Please stop it guys. Don't you have any other work to do ? I am sure you would regret fighting this time.

Aditi - Sir , I think you are right. We won't fight again.

The time passed away quickly just like the speed of the train. They both were sitting on their window seats and looked outside.

Aditi told him about the landscape which he saw. She explained him everything she could in such a short time span. She knew that Samarjan was curious about the world and was eager to know.

She showed him the field and explained him about the modern agricultural technology. Suddenly they passed a station. Aditi was lost somewhere and her face showed her sadness.

Samarjan - What happened ? You look lost and upset.

Aditi - It's nothing.

Samarjan - At least now you should not have anything to hide.

Aditi - I was just wondering about a song.

Samarjan - Which song ?

Aditi - " Zindagi ke Safar mein guzar jate hai jo makam " Once you pass a station you move forward and the station which you have passed will never come back.

Samarjan - Why have you become so philosophical ? You have actually changed. The girl I met there was a little crazy and lively girl. She was humorous and used to have fun every moment.

You have changed. You were a very positive soul and changed everyone's mood. You made all those days special for me and now I don't know what has happened ?

Aditi - Like you don't know anything.

Samarjan - I know everything even your smallest things. I think you are forgetting that I am a warrior and a Kshatriya. I have taken special training in every field. I have the ability to understand everything.

Aditi - So , why are you asking me then.

Samarjan - Stop being so rude to me. I am just trying to help you out

Aditi - I am self dependent. I don't need your sympathy.

Samarjan - Just now you said that you won't fight with me. You agreed to professor Tiwari. I used to admire your calm and patient behaviour. How could you lose it ?

Aditi was quiet and didn't have anything to say. She knew that her behaviour was unacceptable to everyone.

Samarjan - Let's just forget about everything that's going to happen with us. We all have our present which is in our control. Future is unpredictable to us.

We'll find the solution to every problem but only if you listen to me and use your senses.

Aditi - Ok, I agree.

Samarjan - Promise me Aditi that you won't get sad till the time I am with you.

Aditi - So after you left I am allowed to be sad.

Samarjan - That's like my old Aditi. But I want your promise.

Aditi - I can't promise that but I will make sure that you don't feel bad in any condition. I will take you to the most beautiful places near Uttarakhand.

I will make you taste some more different flavours of the world. And I will answer all your questions related to science.

Professor Tiwari was standing outside and heard everything they talked of and he understood everything. Now was the time for the real confessions of both of them.

What will be the reaction of Professor Tiwari ?