The Sleeping beauty

Aditi decided to think about it later because first they had to finish their dinner. Her Mom called her for dinner.

Aditi - Ya ! Mom I am coming.
But how will you have your dinner ?

Samarjan - I don't need anything. I am already grateful for your help.

Aditi - Stop being formal. You are a human and every human requires food to survive.

Again sound comes from the dinning room as everyone was waiting for her.

Aditi - You are intelligent enough to hide in this room if you are a warrior. I won't tell you anything else , just wait for me.

Samarjan - I'll do as you say.

Aditi went to the dinning room. Everyone could find her a bit strange. She had a brother , a sister , father , mother and her grandmother.

She finished her dinner quickly and went to her room. No-one asked her anything but they were suspicious of her.

Aditi - Samarjan , Where are you ?

Samarjan - I was hidden inside the almirah.

Aditi - That's Impressive , So now a Kshatriya has learnt to lie and hide.

Samarjan - We need to change according to the situation.

Aditi - Now think about the place where you will sleep.

Samarjan - I'll sleep anywhere. I have lived for years in forest. So I am habituated to sleep even in the worst conditions.

 So I am habituated to sleep even in the worst conditions

Aditi - So basically you are a prince. But I think not a pampered one.

Samarjan - I believe in adjustment. In every situation I should be able to survive. That's the speciality of me.

Aditi - Good , Praise yourself. I never praise myself.

Samarjan - Even I don't. I prove my talent and skills.

Aditi - Stop distracting me. Let me think. How could I forget about the extra mattress. I'll sleep on that and you sleep on the bed.

Samarjan - I'll sleep on the mattress. You don't need to be worried.

Aditi - Listen I will sleep on the mattress and that's final. Now no arguments.

Samarjan - Ok , but why are you doing so much for a stranger.

Aditi - Even I don't know. I just want to send you back to your home.

Samarjan - In every world there should be a person like you who would help without any relation. And I enjoy your company.

Aditi - Please don't praise me. If you are talking about my company then it's rare to be enjoyed by someone. I just feel so happy around you.

Samarjan - Same feeling.

Aditi - I know you are feeling hungry but you won't say.

Samarjan - Can you read my mind ?

Aditi - No I can listen to the growling of your stomach.

Samarjan - Smart enough !

Aditi - Try this , I have the last packet of the Mexican Chipotle Chips

Samarjan - What is chips ?

Aditi - Just forgive me dear. I can't explain. It will take a whole year to teach you everything. So are you ready to be with me for an year.

Samarjan - Actually I would love to but I can't live like a thief in your house. And I miss my family there.

Aditi - I can understand. I promise I will send you back.

Samarjan - Please don't promise anything when are not sure if you can.

Aditi - Fine , I promise I will try my best to send you back.

Samarjan - Well , It's amazing. I have never eaten such a thing before.

Aditi - It's my favourite flavour of chips.

Samarjan ate the chips but was not satisfied with it. He still felt hungry but didn't say anything. Now it was the time to sleep for them.

Samarjan - I feel embarrassed to make you sleep down there.

Aditi - We won't discuss it further. Before you ask me about the AC. Let me tell you that it makes the room cool.

Samarjan - How does that happen ?

Aditi - If I would have known so much then I would have been a scientist. But my sister will definitely teach you science.

Samarjan - You look tired , you must sleep.

Aditi - Ya ! But don't worry I will definitely try to figure it out for you tomorrow. I can't hide you here for longer period of time.

Samarjan - After so many days I have got a shelter , a family and a friend who is there for me.

Aditi - Even I have got my best friend now. I am very weak in making friends but I feel comfortable around you.

Samarjan - I think the best thing about you is your innocence and softness.

Aditi - Atleast sometimes comment on my looks.

Samarjan - People do that and if I do it too then what will be the difference between us. You are different from others and I can see your inner beauty.

Aditi - Your words seems like heaven. You have got some skills if you have become my friend.

Samarjan - The person who'll marry you would be very lucky.

Aditi - It's very difficult for me. It's even more difficult for a guy to love me.

Samarjan - Love is always difficult in every time , past or future.

They talked a lot while sleeping and Samarjan slept while taking. Their bond grew even more stronger. Aditi got him a bedsheet and switched off the lights. He looked amazingly beautiful just the way he always looks. But anyone could find the innocence on his face.

They managed somehow till this but how long will he hide ?

What solution would Aditi find for him ?