𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. Bea was sharing the same enthusiasm herself, not that she let anyone know it. Cynthia was already planning everything out.

Apparently, Bea was supposed to meet Cynthia in the castle kitchen. The problem was, Cynthia had never told Bea why. She had told Bea everything except for that. Perhaps it was a marvelous surprise. Whatever it was, Bea wanted to know. But Cynthia kept her mouth shut well, and Bea couldn't pry it out of her.

Bea breathed in the fresh, crisp, spring air. She laid down in the clearing, where she and her mother once looked for Fairy Godmothers. It was her place of comfort.

The sunshine shone down on her, clawing its way through the canopy of the forest. Soon, she would have to head back to the palace. But right now, she had all the time she needed. Bea let out a loud yawn, her eyes fluttering sleepily. She had worked on her dress all night, leaving no time for rest.

Bea rested her head on the ground, turning to lay on her back. She looked at the sunshine that peaked in through the leaves, and studied the forest, thinking happily to her day at the ball. The wonderful colors, the laughter and smiles, and the dancing, all flashing beneath her eyelids.

The clinking of swords and yells of men filled the room. Men fought each other with swords, one hand tucked into a fist behind their back. All of them sported white, long sleeved jackets, with buttons fastening them together. The metal buttons lay on the far left side of all their outfits. The men wore dark grey pants to go along with it.

Kit and the Captain fought in the middle, wearing smiles on their face. Kit successfully dodged a swing from the Captain.

He always looked forward to the thrill of the fight, the swords dragging through the air and the satisfaction when they landed their blow. Ever since he was 11 and picked up his first sword, he hasn't wanted to stop.

He took the opportunity and attacked first, pushing the Captain backward. He fought with a triumphant smile.

Kit swung at the Captain again, only to be stopped as the Captain countered and had his sword on the left side of Kit's neck.

Kit slumped his shoulders as the Captain's sword rested on his neck. His swept-back brown hair now fell over his face. The men called out, and stopped their fighting too. The Captain let out a triumphant laugh.

"Wake up, your Royal Highness. Your in a daze." The Captain smiled smugly, tapping Kit's shoulder with his sword. Kit sighed.

"I'm sorry." Kit frowned, turning away from the Captain.

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐓 ❪ PRINCE KIT ❫On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara