𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐀 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃

𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐀 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃. The stems stretched, growing longer as they curled outwards. Fairy Godmother gave a small hum of approval.

It wasn't until the pumpkin started growing rapidly that Bea and Fairy Godmother grew alarmed. The pumpkin expanded in pulses, while Fairy Godmother and Bea slowly leaned back.

The pumpkin continued to grow rapidly, pushing them back. Bea's back was bent over the couch, her head was hanging off the edge. She leaned back, alarm on her face.

The orange pumpkin's growth didn't stop, it's vines curling wildly. It edged closer. Bea hoisted herself off the couch, with Fairy Godmother right behind her.

The pumpkin edged forward, its giant size taking up most of the green house. Bea had her back to the pumpkin, shuffling towards the door. The pumpkin expanded, pressing her and Fairy Godmother against the wall of glass panes.

"Is this what you meant to do?" Bea yelled, her face harshly pressed against the glass of the green house. The small glass panes that made up the walls of the greenhouse had began to pop out individually, leaving small holes for Bea to fit some of her face, along with Fairy Godmother.

"You think this is what I meant to do! Wrong!" Fairy Godmother's voice was shrill, panicked. Her small hands were pushed up against the glass, while her head was turned a fraction of the way towards Bea.

Bea shuffled towards the door, the pressure of the pumpkin increasing. Fairy Godmother had more difficulty, as her wide dress left less space.

The doors flung open and Bea and Fairy Godmother  barely squeezed their way out of greenhouse. Bea hadn't had enough time to look behind her, as Fairy Godmother practically dragged her down the steps.

They both sprinted away from the green house, Bea's breathes coming out in panting gasps. Fairy Godmother ran, but was distracted by the greenhouse, turning often to look behind her. Bea could hear the pumpkin expanding, the glass of the greenhouse shattering and the structure creaking.

"Take cover!" Fairy Godmothers voice rang out.

They both ducked behind a cart, overfilled with hay. Bea peeked over the cart, taking a glance at the greenhouse.

The greenhouse's walls were laid over the pumpkin, its wood beams completely broken and glass panel walls busted through. The pumpkin violently rumbled, and Bea's eyes widened.

All Bea saw was a flash of light. Then pieces of gold and pumpkin twirling in the air like a tornado.

They latched onto each other like puzzle pieces, shaped exactly perfect for each other. In the middle of the gold tornado, the pieces of gold and pumpkin were coming together, forming something. More pieces connected, and Bea could see the shape of a carriage.