𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐁𝐄𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 by the bright light coming from the thousands of chandeliers as she stepped into the ball room

𝐁𝐄𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 by the bright light coming from the thousands of chandeliers as she stepped into the ball room. She rapidly blinked, adjusting her eyes to the new setting.

Bright chandeliers were strung all throughout the ballroom, giving light to the once gloomy ballroom. Grand marble floors with beautiful patterns were walked on by many, the click of the heels faint against it.

Elegant architecture was carved into the walls, giving the ballroom a sense of elegance. Gold details were set around the ballroom.

She admired it in awe, placing her hands gently on the rail to see it fully. She thought the ballroom itself was the most beautiful thing she had seen tonight. A ripple of shocked gasps and murmurs traveled through the crowd as they finally caught sight of her, whispering to each other.

Word spread quickly. Some stared at her in awe, while others jealously. Bea looked down to admire the guests, realizing every eye was on hers.

Her eyes widened for a minute and she could feel her cheeks heating up. She looked down to run her hands through the sheer fabric layered on top of her dress as she walked towards the first set of the staircase, hoping she wouldn't trip.

Kit watched her with a beaming smile, his heart almost bursting.

"Excuse me." He turned to Princess Chelina, giving her a curt nod.

The Prince made his way towards the mystery girl with a wide smile on his face. He heard the Grand Duke say something to Princess Chelina, but his eyes were too focused on the mystery girl that was before him, or rather, the mystery princess.

She, along with her gown, was the most beautiful thing he had seen. Black hair draped down her shoulders. Rhinestones from her pure white sparkled in the light. Her white dress hung off her shoulders, her big skirt making her look elegant and grand. Her eyes were searching the crowd.

Kit smiled so wide his cheeks started to ache, but he couldn't stop smiling. He couldn't help the feeling of wanting to know every little thing about her, her hobbies, likes and dislikes, and most of all, her name. One night wasn't enough for that.

Bea made her way down the second set of staircase, unaware of the admirer that she'd hoped to see. She took a small curtsy, soaking her finger tips into the soft, silk fabric of her dress as comfort, before she faced the crowd with a smile and made her way down the last staircase.

Everyone looked at her as if they had just seem something magical, and unbeknownst to them, they were looking at works of a special, magical someone. She listened to the soft click of her glass slippers against the marble stairs, a reminder of Fairy Godmother's magic, and her smile grew wider.

Cascading down the staircase, she felt as if she was a princess. Everyone stared at her in awe, but it was the same faces. Kit was nowhere to be seen.