𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑." Fairy Godmother sighed. She acted as if the transformation had not dressed her in the most beautiful dress Bea had ever seen, or made her a gorgeous young woman. Bea gaped at her, speechless.

"Now where was I?" Fairy Godmother inquired, looking to the side and appearing to think. Bea rushed to her side, still trying to process what had just happened.

"How did you-?" Bea gushed, still not completely believing a old woman had transformed into a gorgeous young women in a matter of seconds. But, her mother had said fairy godmothers were real, and right now, there wasn't another choice other then that she was right.

"Oh yes." Fairy Godmother said, noticing Bea and gesturing to her. Fairy Godmother began walking, with Bea trailing speechless behind her. She was in awe, a stupid grin plastered on her face. Maybe her night wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Where are we going?" Bea asked, struggling to keep up with Fairy Godmother. Her Fairy Godmother stopped abruptly, turning to face Bea. She almost fell back, trying to stop herself in front of Fairy Godmother.

"To make you a suitable carriage to ride to the ball, of course. And many other features come with." Fairy Godmother winked, her eyes twinkling with excitement. She looked like a fairy right out of a book, but that wasn't the thing Bea mainly focused on.

"I'm going to ball?" Bea wasn't even sure of the words coming out of her mouth, her jaw hung open at her own words.

She would see Kit again. The idea of his warm smile and laugh made her bubble with excitement, along with her fairy godmother arriving. This must have been the best night of her life, or she was dreaming. Bea pinched herself, flinching at the tiny sting. Yup, she wasn't dreaming, but it sure felt like it.

Fairy Godmother had no time for her puzzling, picking her feet off the ground and walking off with a childish bounce in her step.

Bea struggled to keep up with her tiny, little dancer steps, practically running beside her. She was filled with excitement, butterflies fluttering like crazy in her stomach.

Bea and her Fairy Godmother had ended up in a garden, one that wasn't theirs. Bea didn't even know who owned it. Bea slowly trudged behind Fairy Godmother.

"Are you sure we won't get in trouble?" Bea asked warily, looking at the random house. Fairy Godmother stopped and turned to her with a offended look at her lack of trust.

"No, we most certaintly won't. Well, they may wondering about some missing vegetables and animals." The Fairy Godmother shrugged, trailing off as she thought about it.

Bea narrowed her eyes at her, not reassured. Fairy Godmother met her eyes with an innocent expression.

"What are we going to do with vegetables?" Bea raised an eyebrow.