Chapter 5

The alarm blared and I sleepily turned it off. I say up groggily and stretched my arms. I yawned loudly and checked the clock. It was six forty-five. The door suddenly opened revealing four boys. My eyes widened. My brothers.

They all came in and engulfed me in their embrace. I was fully awake now. Let me introduce my brothers. Sidhharth was the eldest brother with dark hair and blue eyes. Actually all of my brothers had dark hair but their eyes were all different. I was the youngest. Rohan was second eldest with brown eyes. Raghav was third eldest with amber eyes. And Samrat was fourth eldest with green eyes with flecks of brown. Sid and dad had lightning element as their power. Ro and Ra had earth element and Sammy had fire element.

"Did you miss us?" Sid said squeezing my shoulders.

"Of course yaar. Why wouldn't I?"

"So how was work?" Ro asked.

"Well hectic." I answered. "Anyway I'm supposed to be teaching new recruits and their classes start today. So please help me out with some classes. I can't teach all of them."

"Sure where is the schedule?" Sammy asked. Everyone nodded. I opened my bedside table and took the schedule. Everyone crowded around me for a better look.

"Actually Sam you're good in all of these." Ro pointed and everybody nodded.

I blew out my breath. "But I can't take all of these classes simultaneously. I need some free time too."

"Okay tell you what. You take combat, combat with magic and martial arts. We will take up the rest." Ro suggested.

I nodded. " Okay. That is reasonable."

"I'll take up spy gadgets and methods." Suggested Sammy who was a genius in this field.

"I'll take up history." Ra said. He was such a nerd.

"I'll take basic spells." Ro said. We all nodded.

"Hey listen how about we all go for a jog?" I suggested. Everyone agreed and filed out of the room except for Sid. He smiled at me sadly.

"Hey why don't you help me with my classes? I need an extra hand anyway on whom I can show off my moves." I suggested. He was the closest to me and we shared everything with each other before telling others.

He smiled. "You don't have to do this just because I'm left alone."

"I love you dumbo. You are my brother and I'm dying to tell you all the things you missed and I'm dying to hear from you all the things that I missed."

He chuckled. "Okay deal." He said and I hugged him.

We were jogging on the street. It was still early but the road was packed with vehicles. Everhobe were talking about the mission and I let my mind wander. Suddenly I found myself thinking about Ash. The way he smiled and the way his eyes reminded me of the ocean. My heart did a little somersault. I shook myself and jogged faster, ahead of everyone.

I saw Ash jogging towards me with a huge smile on his face. Wait wasn't he supposed to back to USA yesterday night. I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey." I said and stopped jogging.

"Hey." He repeated looking like a Greek God in his sleeveless t-shirt and black shorts.

"Hi." Sid said and turned towards me. "Care to introduce us?" I mentally faceplates myself. Dammit. My bodyguards.

"Well he is Ash and Ash they are my brothers. He is Sid, Ro,Ra and Sammy." I finished. "Oh and he is a agent too." I said to my brothers.

"Yeah well I work for The Organization." He said as a matter-of-fact.

"Hm. Impressive. So how do you guys know each other." Sid asked. I have him a look.

"Well it's funny you see. We met on a mission and he helped me so yeah." I replied nervously.

"Anyway are you free this afternoon?" Ash asked flipping his hair out of his eyes.

I nodded. "Yes. Where do you wanna go?"

"I was thinking maybe you could show me some tourist spots?" He asked.

"Sure but it will take longer. So how about you meet me outside the headquarters at nine. I'm free till three and after that I have classes to teach." I replied.

"Okay cool. See you later. Bye." He waved. I waved back and he took off at the opposite direction. Once he Wa hobe everyone flooded me with questions.

"Okay stop. We are not in love. We are just friends." I said frustrated.

"We never asked anything about love?" Ro said.

"Guys listen if I can handle so many bad guys I think I'm qualified to handle one good guy." I said.

"Okay fine. But if he hurts you we hurt him. Deal." Sid said offering me his hand. Well they acted like my bodyguards. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but I like to be independent.

I sighed. "No." I said and started jogging again.