[005]

CHAPTER FIVE.

AFTER her photoshoot was done, Estella got all dressed up for her first encounter with Harry

AFTER her photoshoot was done, Estella got all dressed up for her first encounter with Harry. She wore that long golden, sparkly floor gown that Lesley left for her. It was a beautiful dress and the little details like the cut up the leg and down her cleavage made it much more sexy which she loved. She was nervous to say the least but she wasn't going to let her fear of everything going wrong, get in the way. He could be lovely for all she knows?

As she began to exit the building, the vibrant flashes hit her eyes instantly causing her to squint for a few seconds to adjust. Estella pushed open the doors and posed for a few pictures, seeing how she thought that she looked very pretty tonight. She then got into her white Mercedes, driving only down the street to the fancy Italian restaurant. She would've walked but she was wearing heels and the paparazzi wouldn't have left her alone. For some reason, Estella never did bother to google Harry. She was sure there were probably millions of photos of him online but she just decided to wait and see in person—this could've been a good surprise or a bad one and that's what she was worried about.

Estella walks into the restaurant—a relaxing atmosphere is present as she admires the homely decor and picture frames of previous owners scattered across the walls. The Italian music gently soothes her ears as she walks up to the front desk. "Hi I have a reservation, I don't know his last name but his first is Harry? If that's any help." She smiles, pulling half of her chestnut hair over her shoulder.

"Oh my god. It's so nice to meet you, I'm a big fan." The young blonde girl exclaims, admiring the stunning girl that looked even better in person than she did on the runway.

"Aw nice to meet you too, would you like a picture?" Estella offers, the girl nods excitedly before walking around the table. Estella wraps her arms around the girls waist as they both smile for the camera, earning a thank you from the young girl after they were done.

"Anyways, Mr Styles is waiting for you. If you would just follow me." She smiles before walking off back into the far side of the restaurant, probably to avoid any contact with fans or paparazzi. She turns the corner into this singled out booth, seeing a tall figure sat drinking out of a champagne glass. He stands up when he sees the model, wrapping his arms in an embrace to greet her.

"You, I seen you today. You're the billionaire?" Estella asks shocked, it was the same man that she was eyeing up at the photoshoot today. What are the chances?

"I am darling. Just thought I'd see how you work the camera from behind the scenes. I'm impressed, you're good at what you do." He compliments as they begin sit down in the booth, Estella grabbing a sip of champagne out of her glass off of the table.

"Well thank you, my hard work pays off." She smiles, tucking her hair behind her ear. "But you, you really were staring at me back then, your jaw was pretty much on the floor." Harry giggles at her comment, straightening his large metal rings on his fingers.

"That is true. You're just drop dead gorgeous. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you." Estella thanks his kind comments. She was surprised at how nice this man was, he didn't at all seem arrogant or rude but that could easily be revealed. Everyone can hide their true colours when they meet someone for the first time.

"Won't the paparazzi see us both come here at relatively the same time?" Estella questions, rubbing her glossed lips together as she makes deep eye contact with the attractive man across from her.

"Isn't that the whole point of the deal darling?"