[023]

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE.

HARRY was very excited to be finally spending time with Estella alone

HARRY was very excited to be finally spending time with Estella alone. It had been many weeks since they did and all he wanted to do was have fun with her. He was hoping to have the chance to kiss her again, they hadn't kissed since the charity gala. Both Harry and Estella changed into their swimwear before he began to make a picnic for them to eat. He made a selection of sandwiches and packed some fruits and juice before he placed it into the woven picnic basket.

Estella cascaded down the grand staircase as Harry waited at the front door. He smirked as he looked her curvy body up and down, taking in the undeniable beauty. She wore a bright yellow bikini, that stood out so beautifully against her brown skin tone. And she wore a see through jumpsuit to make her look slightly more modest before she went out in public. "You looking stunning as always, darling." Harry complimented her, wrapping his arm around her waist as he placed a peck on her cheek.

She thanked him as they proceeded out of the mansion. They both got into Harry's Rolls Royce and fastened their seatbelts before they began their journey. The suns beams through the car windows as Estella watches the changing scenery move from the front seat. He places his muscly hand onto her thigh as he continues driving, she smiles at his simple yet adorable action. "You're cute." She compliments him, placing a kiss onto his knuckles before returning his hand back to the same place as before.

They arrive at the beach, it was pretty busy today considering it was actually hot for once in London. They loaded all of their stuff out the car before they began to try and find an empty spot on the beach, to avoid sight of any paparazzi or fans. They just wanted to be alone today with each other without any distractions.

They found a space further along the beach next to some rocks, Estella set down a blanket as Harry began to remove all of the tasty goods from the basket. Estella removed her clothes and began to tuck into the food, she grabbed a chocolate covered strawberry before taking a big bite into it. Rolling her eyes at the sensational taste.

"You like it?" Harry smiles, watching the girl nod excitedly. He removes his top, leaving him only in his blue swimming trunks.

He grabs the sun cream and squirts it in his hand before rubbing it onto his whole body. "Can you get my back please love." Harry politely asks as he hands the bottle into Estella's hands. She nods before squirting it onto his back, rubbing it all in as she gives him a light massage at the same time. Light groans escape his rosy lips every time that she hits a tight spot, she thought it was such a heavenly sound.

Estella shifts her body closer to Harry's as she picks up another chocolate covered strawberry off the plate, he opens his mouth and takes a bite as she places it between his teeth. They both giggle as a drop of chocolate falls onto his chin. So she licks her thumb before placing it onto his face to clean off the mess.

"I'm having fun today." Estella smiles happily as she pulls her bikini top down as it started to roll up. Harry's eyes immediately darted down to her chest as he moistened his bottom lip with his tongue.

"Me too darling." He responds gladly, snapping his attention back up to her eyes immediately as she giggles.