[024]

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR.

HARRY held Estella's hand as they ran into the ocean, laughing and giggling with each other

HARRY held Estella's hand as they ran into the ocean, laughing and giggling with each other. The suns golden rays reflected onto the rippling water, causing it to sparkle to the human eye. Their bodies shivered as they entered the water, skin immediately forming goosebumps at the sudden unfamiliar heat. Estella ducked her head underneath the water to soak her long chestnut hair, smoothing it all back with her hands when she arose from the water.

She stared at Harry's beautiful face, watching the way his perfect curls dripped little water droplets. He smiles as he grips her waist tightly, pulling her close so that their chests were touching. Estella placed her forehead into Harry's as they deeply stared into each other's orbs. He lifts underneath her legs so that they were wrapped around his waist, she smiles at his action as she pulls him in for a tight hug.

Neither Harry or Estella had ever developed feelings for so quickly. It almost seemed like fate, like the world was pushing them together when the time was right. Maybe they were soulmates and were meant to be together forever.

Estella cupped Harry's face with her manicured hands before smashing her lips onto his. They slowly moved in sync with each other as Harry rested his palms on her lower back and her behind, lightly giving it a squeeze. She smirked during the kiss at his cheeky action, she had to admit it though he was the best kisser and knew how to make her feel good. She could only imagine how good he was when they were making love. He slowly enters his tongue into his mouth, she accepts it before entangling hers too. The kiss was becoming more passionate by the second, their breathing became quickened as they became hungry for each other.

"Let's save it for the bedroom. Can't have paparazzi taking pictures can we?" Estella whispers against his moist lips as she runs her fingers through his hair. They pull away from each other, both of their lips red and swollen from their intense make out session. Harry grabs her hand as he leads her out of the water, soon crouching down when he felt the dry sand between his toes. Estella jumps onto his back as he holds her securely, piggy backing her towards all of their belongings.

They soon arrive back home after the beach, still slightly wet from when they were swimming. They walk into the house, setting foot onto the marble floor as they make their way upstairs to shower and fix themselves. "Wait can I show you something?" Harry queries, dragging her hand back before she entered her bedroom. She agrees as she lets him take her into his recording studio, he motions for her to sit down in the spinning chair as he walks into the recording studio before placing his headphones on.

Estella pushes the button to start the track as she watches Harry get ready to sing. He swoops his wet curls back with his fingers before straightening the microphone right in front of his mouth. Estella thought he looked slightly nervous but she shook it off, he would be fine. She was sure that she was going to love his song anyways, he didn't need to be afraid.

"You don't have to say you love me, you don't have to say nothing, you don't have to say you're mine." Harry began to sing the lyrics beautifully, putting all of his emotion and soul into the words as he belted them out. Estella gazed at him with bright eyes, leaning her face onto her palm as she fell into his trance.

"Oh honey, I'd walk through fire for you, just let me adore you." His single skills were impeccable, Estella really didn't understand why he was so scared to show his talent. He was outstanding and everyone deserved to hear his angelic voice. The music soon stopped as Harry opened his eyes, Estella stood up and applauded him happily, causing a big smile to form on his face.

He walked out of the booth and pulled Estella in for a tight hug, tucking his face into the crook of her neck. "I wrote that song about you." He admitted, causing her to pull back and place her hands onto his chest. Her eyes widen before she pouts, swinging his hands back and forth with hers.

"You're so adorable. Nobody has ever wrote a song for me before. Thank you I love it."