[020]

CHAPTER TWENTY.

AFTER pleading with Harry for a solid 5 minutes, he finally let Timothée stay at the house with Estella for the day

AFTER pleading with Harry for a solid 5 minutes, he finally let Timothée stay at the house with Estella for the day. Harry didn't want to leave the pair alone together, even though they were only best friends. But he could sense that Timothée liked her, Harry could just tell that with him and he was jealous about it. Harry drove to his meeting in Central London in his Rolls Royce, he would be away for a couple of hours. Which of course left Timothée and Estella in each other's company for a while which he wasn't too happy about but he tried to grit his teeth and bear with it.

It was strange how Harry had created this whole contract to fake a relationship with Estella but instead now his anxiety was washing over him and he was getting jealous at the thought of Estella hanging out with her best friend who she hadn't seen in a long time. It was very clear that he was beginning to catch some sort of feelings for the girl, little did he know that she felt the same way too. But none of them were going to admit that because after all, they both thought they may have been faking it just for the deal.

Estella sat in the living room with Timothée, she didn't know if she was allowed to speak about the contract to anyone except Harry and her manager but she didn't care she had to tell her best friend. She needed to tell someone, it was eating her up alive inside. "Please Timmy you cannot tell absolutely anyone about this, not even your mum." Estella pleaded, with puppy dog eyes. It was always a weakness for Timothée, he found it adorable.

"I won't I promise. Don't you worry." He reassures the girl, causing the two to hug it out. They both needed to be in each other's arms for a long time, they both never knew when they would last see each other so they always made each and every moment count.

The two of them spent the rest of the day together, watching movies and eating junk as they caught up with each other about what their lives had been like and any gossip they heard spread in the media.

Meanwhile, Harry sat in the large conference room not listening to a word anyone is saying as he looks off into the distance. Negative thoughts completely clouding his mind as he imagines the worst possible scenarios in this head about Estella and Timothée. He didn't know why this was bothering him so much, it was none of his business and quite frankly he made up the whole deal in the first place. Harry basically made up the rule of no feelings when he created it.

As soon as his meeting had ended, Harry drove home slightly faster than usual, eager to get home to find out what the pair had been up to all day. He was prepared for the worst but that was clearly never going to happen between them both—they were just friends. He parked the Rolls Royce in the 10 car garage, then making his way through the door that led him into the hallway of his home. Estella's pleasant laugh immediately rang through his ears, causing a smile to creep up on his face but it soon immediately faded when he remembered what was causing it.

Harry walked through to the living room, his eyes immediately darting to the pair entangled within each other on his sofa. Estella's legs were on top of his as he caressed her with his finger tips, the two laughing very loudly as they watch Impractical Jokers. Harry rolls his eyes before Estella looks over, seeing the attractive man had returned from his meeting. He looked annoyed. "Hi Harry, how was your meeting?" She smiles at him, watching as he shifts whilst pulling off the tight tie around his neck.

"Shit."