[028]

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT.

TIMOTHÉE drove Estella back to the house quickly, she said her goodbyes and wished him good luck on the movie before she got out and made her way to the mansion

TIMOTHÉE drove Estella back to the house quickly, she said her goodbyes and wished him good luck on the movie before she got out and made her way to the mansion. She pushed past her way through the two large black gates, walking up the path as she made her way to the front door. She catches her eyes with Harry's as he sits outside on the steps, a cigarette placed between his lips as he blows the toxic smoke into the clean air.

"Can I sit?" She quietly asks, only a small nod as a response. She places her hands underneath her thighs to hold her dress down as she sits, to stop any chance of revealing herself. She flips her hair back from her shoulder as she waits for him to say something but he doesn't. "Harry can you please forgive me, I'm sorry that I told Timothée I shouldn't have."

"Do you not understand the consequences that this could have Estella? If he goes and tells the public, we are both going to be painted as liars and we will both develop a bad reputation and nobody will be interested in my brand and then all of my hard work would have been for nothing." Harry quickly speaks in annoyance, removing the cigarette from his mouth in between the times he spoke.

"I didn't think about that." Estella quietly mutters, avoiding eye contact with him as she plays with the buckle on her high heel. He huffs at her stupidity before placing the toxic stick back into his mouth, taking a long drag before releasing the smoke out of his lungs.

"Yeah well you should've." Harry bluntly remarks, before chucking the cigarette onto the floor and stomping on it.

Harry always knew that he had a temper, it grew from countless arguments with his father ever since he was a teenager. They never really did have a good relationship, his father changed immediately when he was a child and became an alcoholic for some odd reason. That was when Harry began to become very close with his mother, he loved her so much. He protected her when they lived with his father, he would always come home late drunk out of his mind and angry at absolutely everything. He tried to hurt Harry's mother a couple of times and that's when his anger began to arise in an attempt to stand up to his father and protect the woman he loves.

"Harry I promise you that he won't tell anyone, I'll make sure of it. You know he'll listen to me." Estella grabs his hand that was currently placed on his lap, she entangles their fingers together as she caresses his hand with her thumb. "I'm really sorry Harry, I mean it. Please forgive me."

"Fine, I accept your apology." He lightly smiles, placing a small kiss onto the top of her knuckles. He wraps his left arm around her as he pulls her close, pressing a kiss on the top of her head as he feels the goosebumps covering her skin. He takes his leather jacket off of this body before placing it over Estella, she smiles at his kind action. She cuddles up to his body closer, rubbing her hand gently up and down his thigh as she tucks her head into the crook of his neck. "Let's get you inside darling."

Harry grabs her hand as he unlocks the front door, leading her through the nicely decorated room and into the kitchen. "What do you say I cook some pizza for us or something? Considering we didn't even eat dinner at the restaurant."

"That sounds great, let me just change out of this dress. I want to be in my pyjamas desperately." He nods at her words before she saunters upstairs to change and take her makeup off. Harry unwraps the plastic off two frozen pizzas from the freezer before sticking them onto a tray and placing them into the oven.