[025]

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.

ESTELLA tried to persuade Harry for three days to come to dinner with her and Timothée, he was leaving the day after so it was kind of a going away celebration for him

ESTELLA tried to persuade Harry for three days to come to dinner with her and Timothée, he was leaving the day after so it was kind of a going away celebration for him. Harry eventually gave into the girl, knowing that it would make her happy if he went and tried to get along with her best friend. Harry really didn't trust that man, he knew in his gut that Timothée liked his girl. It was plain obvious and he thought Estella was completely blinded by it.

Harry and Estella became very close ever since they went to the beach together, and of course when he showed her the song that he had written for her. She began to sing and hum the song everywhere she went, Harry found it really cute. He was just very, very happy that she loved the song and didn't despise it or find it creepy. Having the girl he wrote the song about like it a lot, it did put faith in himself that maybe he was good enough to release his music public in the future.

Estella was currently sat just finishing up her makeup at her vanity. She quickly applied some pink lip gloss onto her already plump lips before she rubbed them together to smear it out all evenly. She stood up and smoothed out the short black dress that adorned her body and showed off her curves, checking herself out in the mirror one last time before she left. "One last touch." She muttered quietly to herself, placing a pearl covered hair clip onto the side of her head.

Estella made her way into Harry's room, her smile fading when she realised he wasn't in the bedroom. She walked into his en-suite, her smile soon returning as she watches him ruffle some hair gel throughout his hair to define his curls to make them stand out more. She walks up behind him, wrapping her small arms around his waist as she leans her head onto his muscular back.

"Hi Harry. You ready?" She quietly asks, her voice going slightly higher pitched before she pulls back and kisses him many times onto his cheek and neck.

"Yes baby." He happily smiles, turning around to face the small girl who was now taller from her high heels. He tightly wraps his arms around her small waist, lightly grabbing her behind as he pecks her lips gently. "You look beautiful as always my love."

She thanks Harry's kind comments before they proceed to make their way into the master bedroom. She stands at the door way as she watches Harry chuck a black leather jacket over his torso. "I think I'm finally living my teenage dream." She giggles as she leans against the wall, slowly looking Harry's whole body up and down with a smirk plastered over her face.

"And what was your teenage dream darling?" He questions, messily walking over to Estella in an attempt to look sexy. She giggles at his failed attempt before she stands up and places her manicured hands onto his chest, playing with the zip between her fingers.

"To have a bad ass boyfriend who rode a motorcycle and picked me up everyday after school." Estella quickly rolled her words off the top of her tongue, imagining Harry in that scenario if they were to go to the same school when they were younger.

"I don't know how to ride a motorcycle Stella." He giggles, grabbing her hand off the jacket zip before locking their fingers in between one another.

"Yeah I know but you've got that bad ass look when you're wearing that jacket, you should wear it more."

"I will if it will make you happy."