[014]

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

AFTER making the gorgeous purchase, Harry drove himself and Estella back to his mansion

AFTER making the gorgeous purchase, Harry drove himself and Estella back to his mansion. The two quietly humming along to the songs that were currently being played on the radio. With Harry's hand back onto her thigh, she placed her hand on top intertwining his fingers with hers. Causing a smirk to form on his sculpted face as he turned to face her for a brief moment before returning his eyes back to the road. They never did kiss today unfortunately, Estella couldn't lie she really did want to but she thought it would be better for the both of them when it wasn't forced. Maybe Harry would then discover how much she's beginning to become drawn to him.

As they arrived back to the house, they stumbled in with all the bags full of their purchases and Estella's luggage. They both went a little crazy after completing the main plan of getting Estella's dress and basically bought anything that caught their eye. "Thank you for spoiling me today. You really didn't need to, I can afford my own things." She smiles gratefully, placing a kiss upon his stubbled cheek.

"I know you can. But you deserve a treat for helping me with everything." They share a warm embrace before Harry begins to help her take all of her bags up to her room. They both place them all down on the floor before he leaves, making sure to instruct her on when to be ready aswell so that they weren't late.

After Harry left, she began to sort through all of her shopping and clothes before putting them into her walk in wardrobe, organising it all before standing back and admiring the neatness and how in order everything was placed. She actually had a shoe wall and they were all colour coordinated, she couldn't stop staring at it. Estella then began to think that she could truly get used to being less humble than she was for a celebrity.

Estella showers and lets the steamy liquid drip down her tanned body as the relaxation flows through her in the process, relieving any stress or anxiety from her mind. She quickly towel dries her long brown hair before tying it into a low bun—she had recently watched a tutorial about how to get curls in a short space of time and this seemed to work for her ever since she tried it.

She then placed on some matching underwear before heading over to the vanity table in the room. She was guessing Harry had this built for when his sister comes to stay here. However, she shook her thoughts off before she began to start her makeup—firstly using a dewy foundation to smoothen out her skin tone, she then contours and highlights her cheekbones to give her a more sculpted look before lightly filling in her brows and applying a fake lash since she was going to an event. Estella applies the light pink gloss across her large lips, rubbing them together to make sure that the gloss was all equally spread.

Estella walked into her wardrobe and grabbed her Gucci dress that she bought with Harry, placing it onto her body as she zipped it up from the side. She stood in the mirror admiring her curvy body as she flattened out the lavender material that was scattered all over her body.

She loosened the bobble from her low bun and her long locks fell out of the bun and into large bouncy curls, in which she then loosely brushed out to make them appear more natural. She then matched it with a simple nude heel before grabbing her clutch bag and filling it with the necessities such as gum, lip gloss, her car keys etc.

A knock on her door soon diverted her attention away from herself in the mirror, she makes eye contact with Harry as he peaks his head through the slight opening of the door, making sure that she was decent. His eyes light up in enchantment at the sight of the gorgeous girl, she was truly breathtaking. One of the most stunning girls he had ever seen. "You look absolutely gorgeous, darling." He compliments her as he looks her up and down with a smirk, admiring absolutely everything about her.

Harry kisses her cheek and holds her waist as he says this, causing her to feel like maybe the relationship wasn't all fake to him. He still cared for her and complimented her even when the cameras weren't around.

Estella motioned for Harry to come over to the large floor length mirror after grabbing her phone off of the bed. He wraps his left arm tightly around her waist as she turns to the side, lifting up her leg as she leans into Harry and places a kiss on his cheek. She snaps the photo before posting it and captioning it 'my love <3' this would get the fans going crazy.