[009]

CHAPTER NINE.

HARRY stood in the booth, preparing himself to show a side to Estella that he had only ever shown three people before

HARRY stood in the booth, preparing himself to show a side to Estella that he had only ever shown three people before. Harry was scared of rejection, he didn't mind criticism but after being told by his father at a young age that he would never make it as a singer, it crushed his true dreams and that's when Harry made the decision to focus and become a CEO of a few companies and his own fashion brand. He liked what he did for a career but being a singer was a true ambition of his. But after having someone you love so much tell you that you're basically shit, crushed him deeply.

He told Estella to press one of the white buttons at the far left side of the mixing console. A sexy low beat song began to play, both Estella and Harry tapping their foot along in time with the music. She leant her elbow up onto the empty part of the table top, leaning her chin onto her hand as she watched in awe at the true passion in his face as he began to sing the lyrics.

"She, she lives in daydreams with me, she's the first one that I see and I don't know why, I don't know who she is." Harry sings along beautifully with his eyes closed, fully emerging himself into the lyrics and the beat as he gently sways along in time. Estella could see how much he was enjoying this and it pleased her to see him doing something that he was so passionate and proud of.

The track soon stopped and Harry opened his eyes, immediately making contact with the beautiful brunette who looked like she had seen an angel. After hearing his angelic voice, she couldn't even name one bad thing about this man. He was truly flawless. He stepped out the booth and opened the door, Estella immediately engulfing him into a big hug which took him at surprise at first but he soon returned the action, cradling his arms around her petite waist.

"Harry you're voice is truly exquisite. You should be so proud of yourself, that song was amazing. The world would be so lucky to hear what you've created. It's a beautiful art that deserves to be played repeatedly." Estella gives him a small pep talk as she cups his face with her dainty hands, hopefully building up his confidence and getting rid of the insecurities that he possesses with his music.

"Thank you that means a lot to me. I still don't think that I'm quite ready to release anything but you're words have surely made me feel a lot better about it." Harry confesses, it did feel like a small weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. Maybe he just needed more people's opinions about his songs, his father was only one negative review and he shouldn't let that get in the way.

"That's okay, just take your time. There's absolutely no need to rush. If you want to release it then go for it but if you don't then I will still support you no matter what." Estella's supportive and kind words warmed his heart, he had never been treated so well by a woman apart from his mother and sister. It was nice to know that even though their relationship was fake, he could still count on her and she would never stray from him.

"You're a great woman." Harry smiles, placing a small kiss on the top of her forehead. She looks up to his tall figure as he stands over her petite build, giving him a small smile in return to his action. Maybe this contract wasn't so bad after all.