[037]

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN.

FOR the day, Estella dressed herself in a blue plaid patterned dress and matched it with a blue cardigan

FOR the day, Estella dressed herself in a blue plaid patterned dress and matched it with a blue cardigan. She stared at herself in the bedroom mirror, flattening out the material against her body as she admires how pretty her outfit choice was. Considering London was always cold most of the time, Estella thought that she would make good use of the warm Paris air and actually wear a short dress. She slid on her white chunky heels before she grabbed her purse, making her way towards the front door of their hotel room. "You ready babe?" Estella smiles, catching Harry's attention away from his phone as he sits on the couch. He nods and stands up, dusting off his jeans in the process.

"So where are we going then?" Harry queries, grabbing ahold of Estella's hand as they exit the front of the hotel.

"There's this amazing bakery a couple of streets down, I bet you'll love it!" She exclaims, gripping onto Harry's arm as she squeals with excitement.

"Well what are we waiting for?" He smirks, turning to face Estella before he places a warm kiss directly on her glossy nude lips.

The pair walk around the beautiful streets of Paris, admiring the eye catching sights as they take pictures together to remember this trip. This wasn't for any sort of publicity, it was all for them and the memories that they could share and look back on. They soon arrive outside the brightly coloured bakery, noticing all the cute vintage white tables and chairs sat outside the front. Many people were enjoying the weather as they snacked on the goods that they had just bought inside recently. Estella noticed Harry lick his lips in sight of the treats, she giggled at his eagerness before she dragged him inside.

Harry walks off in his own little world as he admires all the treats, already struggling to decide what he wanted to choose to buy. Estella walks up the counter, placing her hand on the glass compartment as her eyes scan the various selection of sweet treats displayed out in front of her. Her tastebuds tingle ferociously, causing her to lick her lips in anticipation. Completely desperate to get her hands on as much food that she possibly could.

"Bonjour, can I have four macaroons and one chocolate cupcake please." Estella orders, before she begins to rummage through her bag for her purse. "Harry what would you like?" She adds as she pulls some euros out swiftly.

"Uhm six donuts will do please." Estella's eyes widen as she turns to look at him, shaking her head with a giggle. "I'm not being greedy darling, I'm taking some home for us." She nods at his words with a light smile before she hands the cashier the money and tells her to keep the change. Harry picks up the striped paper bag off the counter before he grabs Estella's manicured hand, leading her out towards the small local park across the street.

Harry and Estella take a seat on a bench once they arrive, immediately pulling out some of the treats that they just bought from the bakery. "I've always wanted to try one of these." Estella smiles, dipping her hand into the bag to retrieve a small purple macaroon. She moistens her lips with her tongue before she takes a bite out of it, eyes immediately rolling to the back of her head in complete and utter satisfaction. "Here you try, it's so good." Harry agrees to her words, eating the other half of the macaroon before he nods his head in agreement, Estella was right it was very very good.

"Can I have another taste?" He questions, but Estella just looks at him confused, considering there was nothing in her hands. He suddenly grabs the sides of her face gently, pressing his rosy lips onto hers as they begin to move their mouths in sync with one another. He soon wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her closer before he enters his tongue into her mouth. She gladly accepts, the kiss being very sweet yet very passionate.

"You know what, I like that taste better."