[040]

CHAPTER FORTY.

ESTELLA would have never expected in a million years to ever be sat next to her ex boyfriend again

ESTELLA would have never expected in a million years to ever be sat next to her ex boyfriend again. She stared at him in complete shock, mouth slightly ajar as she was completely speechless as to what to say. "Heard about you and your new boyfriend in the tabloids, the photos seem a bit forced if you ask me." Luke smugly smirks, grabbing a hold of his glass before he takes the last large gulp of whiskey down into his throat. He licks his lips and smacks them together before he lays his dark eyes back onto the girl he supposedly 'loved' before hand.

"Well you're wrong as always. Me and Harry are very happy and I don't need you coming over here and trying to fuck everything up for me just because I've finally moved on from you. Just go back to one of your sluts and leave me the fuck alone." Estella firmly stands her ground, knowing that she should've done this to him a very long time ago. She was blinded by her love for him when they were together and she put up with his infidelity for so long. All of her anger was flooding back into her veins, even just at the sight of the asshole's face whom she hated so much.

"Don't you fucking speak to me like that. You're still in love with me and I know it Stella. So don't fucking pretend that you don't because you do, Harry is just a cover to make me jealous." Luke aggressively grips his large around her small wrist, clenching on tightly as she tried to walk away from him. Luke had always been abusive in their past relationship together, he was always just a very angry man. He always made assumptions about Estella cheating on him or using him for his money but in reality it was all in his head and he was just an insecure hypocrite.

"Stop you're hurting me." She frowns, trying to pull away from his grasp. Harry hears his girlfriend's loud distraught tone, causing him to stand up immediately from the booth. He looks over to the bar where she said she would be, except she wasn't with Willow anymore. He clenched his fists in anger at the sight of a man grabbing a hold of her wrist, the look of complete pain and hurt displayed all over her face as her eyes welded with hot tears. Harry slams the bottle of vodka down onto the glass table before he huffs in anger, stumbling from his intoxication as he harshly pushes past the people on the dance floor to get to his girlfriend.

"Get the fuck off of her." Harry angrily shouts, connecting his fist clean with the man's face, causing him to stumble and fall back onto the bar. Estella cries as she runs over to Harry, engulfing him in a tight hug as she lets her tears fall from her eyes. Harry places his hands on her back as he holds her close to his body, pulling her tight as he places a small kiss on the top of her head.

Luke stands up from the bar as he holds his bleeding nose, laughing evilly as he stares at the distraught girl. "Well look who it is, the boyfriend." He smirks, fixing up his navy suit jacket as he approaches Harry very slowly. "She still loves me mate, it's so obvious. She's dating you for the money, just like she did with me. She's a fucking gold digger."

Harry gently places his hands on Estella's shoulders before he moves her over to the side, so that she wasn't in the way to get hurt for when Harry beat the shit out of him. "Don't you ever fucking talk about her like that again." Harry swiftly brung his fist up to Luke's face again, causing him to fall back onto the floor as Harry repeatedly punched him in the face over and over again. Harry didn't care if he was going to be in the news about this incident tomorrow, if his reputation was ruined he couldn't give a fuck. Nobody hurt Estella ever.