[018]

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

THE sleep in Harry's bed was absolutely amazing, especially being able to cuddle with him all night, it made her fall asleep instantly like a baby

THE sleep in Harry's bed was absolutely amazing, especially being able to cuddle with him all night, it made her fall asleep instantly like a baby. She awoke with her head on Harry's toned stomach, feeling his body slowly rise then fall down every time he had a light snore escape from his perfect rosy lips. She gently removes herself from his hold, stretching out her tanned body before exiting the room quietly to avoid waking him up from his slumber. She wished she could stay with him in bed all day and kiss and cuddle but she wanted to surprise him with breakfast, seeing as he had been lovely to her.

Estella heads downstairs to Harry's large kitchen after brushing her teeth in her bathroom. She begins to scavenge through his fridge to see if there is anything for her to cook up for them both. She settles on some bacon and eggs, grabbing them both before she looks through many cabinets and cupboards to find a cooking pan. After finding it she places it onto the hob, placing in some oil before she begins to fry up the bacon, making sure to get it crispy on each side.

After it was finished she sets the freshly cooked bacon onto a paper towel to erase some of the grease before beginning the scrambled eggs. She pops some bread into the toaster and as that cooks she fills two glasses with orange juice and begins to plate up the breakfast she had prepared. As she's buttering the toast, a loud yawn directs her attention to the kitchen door. She smiles as she sees the attractive man, stretching his long arms up into the air. "Good morning sleepy head, I made you breakfast." Estella proudly greets him, setting the tower of toast onto the centre of the kitchen island where all the breakfast was located.

"That's nice of you. Thank you." Harry smiles, wrapping his arm around her waist before placing a gentle kiss upon her forehead. He sits down onto the stool, mouth watering at the sight of the perfectly cooked food. "I woke up to an empty bed this morning, I didn't like it. Would've been better if we could have a long cuddle." Harry mentions, as he runs his long fingers through his messy curls in an attempt to make it look less like he had a bed head when he awoke.

"Well I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for me." She smiles as she cuts up the bacon before placing it into her mouth, taking a swift sip of orange juice after to help it go down her throat fully.

"It's nothing really." He lightly smiles, shaking off her words. "Do you want to sleep with me again in my room tonight?" Harry offers as he grabs a piece of toast. He hoped that she would say yes, it was lovely to just cuddle with a woman. It was comforting in a way for him.

"Yeah of course." Estella agrees as she reaches over to place her hand on top of Harry's. She gently caresses it with her thumb as he gives her a warm smile.

As they are clearing up their plates after finishing their breakfast, Harry says "Oh I forgot to mention, there's nothing planned for us today but I do have a meeting about my company so you can do whatever you want." Estella only nods in response to his words before turning to place all of her dirty plates into the dishwasher. He leaves the kitchen to get dressed and ready for the day, leaving her all by her lonesome—confused as to what she's going to do today in this large house all by herself.