[036]

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX.

ESTELLA and Harry had fallen asleep in each other's arms swiftly after their first ever sexual encounter, both completely drained from the amazing moment that they had shared together last night

ESTELLA and Harry had fallen asleep in each other's arms swiftly after their first ever sexual encounter, both completely drained from the amazing moment that they had shared together last night. The golden suns rays cascaded through the balcony door in the hotel room, lightly shining down on Estella's face which causes her to wince at the unfamiliar brightness disturbing her peaceful slumber. She huffs in annoyance, throwing the pillow over her head as she attempts to go back to the wonderful sleep she was previously enjoying. "Come on, wake up beautiful." Harry happily speaks, gently shaking her arm to wake her up.

"No let me sleep Harry." She pouts, removing the pillow off her head before she wraps herself around Harry's shirtless body, lifting her leg on top of his as she smiles in satisfaction from the warmth radiating off of his body.

"Did I tire you out last night darling?" Harry smirks to himself, gently playing with her dark hair in between his finger tips. He feels Estella nod against his torso, causing his ego to increase massively at the clear evidence that he is good at having sex.

"Come on sleepy head, lets go do something in Paris today before we go home tonight." Harry pleads, placing his finger underneath Estella's chin before he gently lips her face up to look at him. She opens her eyes very slowly, rubbing them to clear her vision before she's met with the gaze of Harry's enchanting orbs.

"What would you like to do?" She quietly whispers, still too sleepy to even bother putting effort into speaking properly. It seemed Harry truly tired her out last night, she was completely knackered. Estella did have to admit though, that Harry was definitely the best man when it came to her sexual partners. However, that being said she had only been with Harry and Luke. When it came to Luke, he only cared for his own sexual needs and never bothered to put Estella's desires first, they never even properly made love the whole two years that they were together. Meanwhile with Harry, he looked after her and always made sure she was okay and enjoying herself. They didn't exactly make love but she was sure that it was going to happen in the future, they were completely falling for each other after all.

"I'll let you decide, now come on let's get ready." Harry excitedly jumps out of bed, causing Estella's head to fall straight onto the mattress, a quiet groan escaping her lips before she tries to sit up. Harry begins to walk to the opposite side of the bed, grabbing ahold of her tanned legs between his hands as he attempts to pull her out of bed. "Right okay I have a proposition for you." His words cause her to look up quickly, eyebrow raised in anticipation at what Harry was going to offer. "If you get out of bed right now then you can come and join me in the shower." Her eyes light up immediately, causing her to run out of bed and straight into the bathroom as fast as she could. Harry laughed at her eagerness, knowing that she would give in to that straight away.

The sound of the shower soon rung through Harry's ears, causing him to make his way through to the bathroom where Estella was already stripping out of her lacy underwear. Although Harry had only seen Estella fully naked once, he could bet that no matter how many times he seen her so bare and vulnerable, he would admire the beautiful sight of her curvy body every single time. He removes his boxers as he watches his girlfriend step in, the steamy water immediately cascading down her skin as she begins to soak her long dark hair under the shower head.

Luckily the hotel shower was quite large because otherwise there would be barely any space to move with both of them in there. Harry wraps his arms around Estella's waist as they stand underneath the running water, pulling her body close to his as they place their foreheads on one another's. They gazed into each other's eyes deeply, both thinking about the feelings that they had quickly developed for each other. Although sex isn't the most important thing in their relationship, it surely did bring them closer together on a whole other level.