[041]

CHAPTER FORTY ONE.

AFTER Harry's friends finally managed to lift him off of Luke's bloody and bruised body, she got Harry's driver to come and pick them up to take them home

AFTER Harry's friends finally managed to lift him off of Luke's bloody and bruised body, she got Harry's driver to come and pick them up to take them home. Harry placed his suit jacket over Estella's body as they waited outside in the cold air of London. She sympathetically smiled at him as the moonlight shone down on this face, showing the blue bruise that was beginning to form on Harry's cheek. Luke had only managed to get one hit on him which she found pretty funny considering Luke was always one to brag about how strong he was, against Harry he clearly didn't stand a chance.

They arrive home soon, Estella's arm wrapped around Harry's waist as she helps him to stumble into their home. She unlocks the door before they walk inside together, quickly chucking the keys onto the table at the entrance of the house. Still no words had been exchanged between the two since the fight, it seemed she thought that he was very taken aback about the events that happened tonight so she just left him. He could speak when he wanted to and if he wanted to.

Estella leads him up to the en-suite in the bedroom, closing down the toilet seat as she motions for him to sit down on it. He follows through with her instructions before he pulls down on his tie, chucking it onto the floor immediately after he removed it from his neck. She smiles at him as she places her soft hand against his cheek, gently rubbing her thumb over the fresh bruise which causes him to wince in pain. "Sorry babe." She pouts, before she makes her way to the cabinet underneath the sink, soon retrieving the first aid kit inside.

"Was that your ex boyfriend?" Harry finally spoke, looking up to the girl who looked adorable in his suit jacket that looked very long against her short body. She nods lightly as she kneels on the floor in front of him, soon pulling out the rubbing alcohol and a cotton pad from the small green bag. "What did he do to you before darling? It definitely seemed to be a toxic relationship." He asks curiously as he watches her pour the disinfectant onto the cotton.

"We were in a good relationship for atleast a year, but by time we hit the second, the fame began to get to his head and he began to cheat on me at whatever opportunity that he had. He then had the audacity to accuse me of cheating on him when in reality he was just proving himself to be a hypocrite. Luke soon started getting very angry at me for little things and that's when he starting hitting me. I don't know why I put up with it for another whole year." She sighs, taking a deep breath before she places the cotton onto Harry's cut up fists. He winces and closes his eyes briefly from the pain before she apologised, trying to be as gentle as possible.

"He's a fucking dickhead, he didn't know he had something good at the time and he took you for granted completely. That asshole deserves everything that comes to him and I hope that karma comes and hits him soon. You didn't deserve any of that darling, and it wasn't your fault that you were scared to leave him. You don't have to dwell on the past and everything that happened to you, I would never even think of laying my hands on you. You're an amazing woman, you're so strong and I admire you so much Stella."