Chapter 12

HINATA'S POV:

Walking out of the bathroom, I could feel the tension between us. Kageyama was sitting on his bed, staring at his phone and not acknowledging my presence. I walked over to my suitcase and took some clothes out. I could see him looking at me out of the corner of my eye. An urge took over me, confidence filled my blood.

He wants to play with me, I'll play with him.

I yawned and stretched, letting my loosely-knotted towel fall lower on my hips.

"Hey Kags, which shirt should I wear?" I asked, holding two tees in both my hands. He reluctantly turned his body towards me.

"The black one." He stated flatly, maintaining impressive eye contact with me as he said so. I aggressively shrugged, making my towel slip even farther down. "But I was thinking the blue one," I whined.

Kageyama, still making eye contact, stood up and walked over to the other side of his bed, leaning his side against the hotel window. His tall, slim-but-built figure watched me like a predator inspecting its prey. He had his arms and legs crossed and a stern expression painted on his face.

"I like the black one." He had the same look in his eye, the same look that forced me into starting my shower off cold. A determined hunger for something.

My confidence began to waver, but I couldn't lose to him. "But I like the blue shirt better."

He stood up and began slowly walking over to me, his eyes still intertwined with mine. "Do you actually like the blue shirt, or do you just like it because you want to fuck with the blue shirt's feelings." He crept closer, putting his hands in his pockets and straightening his posture. "Are you just bored and want attention from the blue shirt, or do you actually want to wear it."

Why do I feel like he's not talking about shirts.

"I have no idea what that means." I confidently laughed. He continued to get closer, and my eyes continued to follow his. He was standing about a foot away from me, looking down at me with an amused yet serious expression.

"Wear what you want. I like the black shirt."

I walked closer to him, and let my eyes stare at his lips. He knew what I was doing. He closed his eyes and deeply inhaled, his breath wavering on the way out his mouth. He was struggling to keep his cool, which only made me want to mess with him more.

"Hey Tobio?" I purred. He stared down at me, his eyes widening and a blush creeping up in his face. I interlaced my fingers with his sweatpant's drawstring, tugging at it playfully. He kept his hands at his sides, but I could tell he was fighting the urge to move them.

Do I kiss him? Does he actually want that or is he joking. I can't tell if we're messing around or not.

I stood on my toes and whispered in his ear.

"We got one minute left."

I walked over to the bathroom with my clothes to quickly change, leaving the setter silent and flustered.

I think I won.

~~~~~

KAGEYAMA'S POV:

I stood there processing what just happened. Before I could think any longer, Hinata came out of the bathroom with an innocent smile and an energetic aura around him.

Innocent, yeah right.

He had on ripped blue jeans and a black shirt. We headed downstairs to meet up with the others that were going to the shops with us. Suga spotted us and waved us over to the small group he was with, consisting of himself, Daichi, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Asahi and Nishinoya.