Chapter 22

HINATA'S POV:

Kageyama opened the door for me as we both walked inside Sugawara's guest bathroom. It was a small room, no bigger than the volleyball gym closet, a large portion of the area being taken up by appliances. I stood by the sink as the setter leaned his back on the opposite wall.

"I'm glad I got you, there's actually some things I wanted to talk about," I began. "So-"

"Hey," He cut me off.

"Hey?" I responded, confused.

He muttered something under his breath, blushing as he nervously pushed the hair out of his face.

"What? Speak up!"

"I said thanks for bringing another game dumbass," he said again, just above a whisper. I looked at him and smiled.

"Anytime," I responded, still smiling.

"No but really," he began. "That meant a lot to me. The fact that you even thought about it in the first place makes me feel... well um... good." I knew he was trying to be sincere, but I couldn't help but laugh.

"Well I'm glad I make you feel 'good'," I teased.

"Trust me, you do," he smirked.

"So we have six minutes alone. Hmmmm, what to talk about." I was avoiding the questions I actually wanted to ask.

Kageyama stood up and took a step forward, grabbing my hands from my sides and moving his thumb over  my knuckles. He tilted his neck down as he softly kissed my forehead. "You pick the topic," he spoke, his lips lightly resting on me.

My hands moved out of his and into his shirt, slowly moving them up his bare chest. He released a heavy breath, shivering at my touch. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, closing the gaps between our lips. We exchanged a couple small pecks but as I went to pull away, the grip on my waist tightened and I was pulled in again, this time a bit more aggressively. The kiss deepened as I slid my hands out from his shirt and into his hair, pulling harshly and earning a growl from the boy. He bit my bottom lip and tugged it lightly as his soft moans continued. He picked me up effortlessly and placed me on the sink, moving from my lips to my neck. My hickeys from the Tokyo trip had faded but were still apparent.

"No more hickeys," I whispered, scared that the team might hear us. "The others are finally fading."

"Mm," was the response I got back. He kissed my neck, traveling down to the neckline of my shirt then slowly making his way back up to my jaw. His motions felt so affectionate that it made me emotional. Every kiss had the same rhythm; they started strong and hard, giving off lustful motives. However, as his lips lingered on my skin, their release was as gentle as possible. Something about it made me choke up as I sat on the bathroom sink and silently held in tears.

"I love you," I whimpered, the words falling out as well as a tear. He pulled away as he immediately became concerned.

"Oh my god why are you crying? Did I do something?" He panicked.

I laughed, another tear rolling down my cheek. His expression stayed serious until I spoke, "You're just so overwhelming. You just make me a little emotional when you kiss me and touch me." I blushed at the wording, but it was true.

He stood silent. "So, it's not a bad cry?"

"NO! Its a happy cry! It's the happiest cry there is!" I assured. He took my head and crashed it into his chest, holding me in his arms. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, still sitting on the sink.

I don't know everything this boy has gone through, but I'll do everything I can to ease the pain.

"Guys your time is up!" Nishinoya yelled through the door.

I hopped down and we opened the door.

"So what are your facts?" Asahi asked.

"Well..." Kageyama began. "Hinata's favorite sport is volleyball, um, his coffee order is a double-chocolatey chip, and he likes mint chocolate chip ice cream."

Awe he remembered.

Now it was my turn to speak. "Um, Kageyama likes coffee flavored ice cream, his favorite sport is also volleyball... and... uhh... OH! And he has a choking kin-"

"HINATA!" The flustered boy interrupted.

KAGEYAMA'S POV:

"HINATA!"

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?

"Hinata finish your sentence bud!" Tanaka snickered, clearly knowing what the rest of the sentence was.

"Yes do tell," Tsukkishima snorted.

"OKAY WHO'S NEXT?" I yelled, my entire face red. I looked over at Hinata who was holding back a giggle. Everyone began dying of laughter.

At least they're not questioning it.

I placed my hands on my face and walked back over to sit. A few more rounds went by until everyone had gone. Sugawara put on a horror movie as we all partially-watched, partially-talked and soon everyone had fallen asleep.

I placed my hand on Hinata's thigh, and whispered in his ear, "Shouyou, you awake?" He nodded his head. He was sitting on the floor, leaning his back on the front of the couch. He shifted closer to me, eyes still closed, and rested his head on my shoulder. I moved him so that he was sitting between my legs and reclining on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed the back of his head, chuckling.

"Your a dead man you know that?" He tiled his head into my right shoulder and grabbed my left hand, pulling it and making me hold him tighter. He kissed my upper arm and melted into me, falling asleep.

"Hey Kags," he mumbled, barely audible. "I love you."

There it is.

"I love you too." He couldn't see it, but I was smiling.

Sorry for the short chapter the next one will be longer. I can't believe this story has almost 100k reads that's INSANE! Manifesting that you do good on your midterms and that the family holidays coming up are filled with open-minded perspectives and no fighting :).