Chapter 3

Thank you so much dear kind stranger for the vote.You made my day. Accept my gratitude abfics. I hope you enjoy this one. Dedicated to one and only abfics I adore you ❤️ 
HAPPY READINGGGG !!!!                          

    (Just imagine that this dupaata is red .Don't we all love the combination of white and red 💖 Taimoor's outfit. Plus the lights.I really tried wedding shadi k ghar ki lighting wali pictures but it was of no use. If you have picture of house decorated with fairy lights and all feel free to dm. I love them. )

"I'll get ready in five minutes"". Haya said and she rushed into washroom to change into her white dress. It was Saman's nikkah and Haya was over the moon. Zain bhai was such a nice guy. He had this gentleman, positive energy to himself. And the glasses that rested on his nose , gave him that Clark-Kent look. That jerk named Taimoor is someone avoidable, I would not let him dampen my mood. Haya, pledged to herself. She was not going to miss this , just because he was Saman's brother. I just can't wait for the wedding !!! Haya thought to herself as she applied a her favorite Mabyeline crayon lipstick in shade 10.

 Tahira Phupo and Phopa decided to go for Nikkah first because Zain Bhai , aka the jiju had come on short leave from Australia and had to go back. Wedding was going to take place in August. As they had to get apply for visa for Saman. So nikkah had to be done first while Rukstati was gonna take place in August.

And Haya literally  being the deewana Abudllah in every wedding just couldn't wait for the wedding to happen. She loved the wedding festivities and all. The happy vibe those yellow fairy lights have and all that Shadi atmosphere."Haya get going. We are getting late for the function. ", Her brother, Hassan called from downstairs.

"Coming in 5 minutes", She replied shouting at the top of her lungs . This was one of her bad habits. When here family was legit about to leave the house and lock the doors and stuff. She felt like she had to pee or something.

Taking a final satisfied look in the mirror , Haya rushed downstairs. She may be fat as cow when she was a kid. But dude puberty hit her like a motorcycle or something. She was smart now. Not slim like a stick that people consider her malnourished. Nor fat like a cow. 

Haya believed that fat was a bad word though. There was no such thing as fat . It was chubby. And there was no such thing as skinny in her dictionary. It was super fit or super slim. Being herself bullied over her body, she hated being a part of that bully gang.

 Haya wore a white shalwar qameez with red dupatta ,following the theme of nikkah like a pro. Puberty may not be as kind to her as it was to Taimoor, but it was kind enough. Haya did not consider herself a swan or some beauty. She considered herself average. Not sour on eyes nor sweet on eyes. Maybe the reason of low confidence in herself was Taimoor.

Phupho's place looked like heaven. Haya had always loved the fairy lights and the flowers hanging here and there. Phupho's house was sparking ,draped in the fairy lights which was hung from the roof covering the house like a shawl. It looked so dreamy. And Haya so dazzled by all of the wedding shenanigans, that for a minute she forgot to breathe.

As they got out of the car , her mother told her to get the gift baskets from the trunk as she marched inside with Baba Jani. Haya was left with Hassan. "Bhai , yaar app bhi shadi kar lain na! (Brother, please get married). I want to see our house decorated like this. Phupho kay haan dosri shadi ho rahi hai, MashAllah say aur humaray haan ek nai hoe abhi tak.(Phupho, second child is getting married while no one from our house is married.) " Haya  requested as she looked at the lights dreamily. Oh, how she wished to see her ghar (home) draped in lights like this.