Chapter 11

Yesterday I went grocery shopping (with masks and all ) and some guy's mother yelled 'Taimoor'. Took all my self control in not looking back at the guy named Taimoor. We can only hope that he was a cutie and a gentleman like our Taimoor (Not ours actually Haya's)  Khair the point is I haven't met a guy named Taimoor . Only Taimoor I know is from Cesur ve Güzel which aired on Urdu one as Ek Haseena Ek dewana !!! Kivanç Tatlituğ played the role of Taimoor .... Khair the note just got long lmao . SORRRYYYY !! I have the ability to easily to jump the topics and ramble....

Happy readingggg you alll !!!!

"I can babysit , Ferozey . You guys go for the shopping. I feel under the weather. I'll come with you guys for shopping tomorrow," Haya lied giving everyone an apologetic forced smile.
She was trying her best to avoid Tai and everyone. Even though she had decided to man up instead of stowing away. Fatefully,  she hadn't meet the people she was avoiding and she wanted  to keep it that way. 

It's been two days since , she came to Lahore and she hadn't met any of her family or received any call. The love and care Phupho showered on her made her less weary of the situation .Haya knew, she couldn't avoid her family forever. But at-least she could avoid them for now. I really don't want to go shopping.I am not avoiding Tai or anything. Haya told her alter ego who was mocking her for being a scared little cat. But she knew she was lying to herself . And actually avoiding shopping which she loved because Tai was going to be there.

While on the other-side Ferozey was going to keep her occupied and spirited. Her mind didn't wonder into countless directions when Ferozey was with her. Ferozey was such a delight to be around. Aiman appa and Uzair bhai were so blessed to have such an amazing kid. She was a bundle of sunshine and Haya really needed some sunshine to her dark days. So, Haya volunteered for her babysitting service. 

Haya had expected Aiman Appa to object but by the looks of her, Aiman appa had looked rather relived at her offer. Phupho never did pressurize her into doing something ,which Haya did not feel like doing. So, Haya , knew there were no objection coming from her side. To support the earlier claim, Phupho hadn't even insisted on Haya calling her "Ammi" instead of Phupho . Or Taimoor's father, Phopha sahab as 'Abu' who treated Haya like his daughter; patted her head in the fatherly manner every morning when she made chai for him. He reminded Haya a-lot of Baba Jani which was another sour topic for her, she didnt want to think about.

Giving Aiman ,Saman and Phupho bright smiles, Haya and Ferozey waved them farewell as the car left the garage and disappeared on the road . And they both released a breath of relief looking at each other with a mischievous knowing smile . They both didn't want to go shopping and both of them had their own reasons. Little did Haya know that Ferozey's reason was far exciting and thrilling then her's.

"Tia(Aunt in Spanish) , I want to go the festival. Can we pretty please?" Ferozey pleaded for the umpteenth time. Ferozey had been going on about it , after few minutes of her mother's departure. Haya eyed the kid. She was too smart. Had the kid really planned it ? Ditching her mother to go to the fair which her mother had refused to take her too, since she was busy with her sister's wedding prep. Haya gazed at the little devil with wonder. No wonder Aiman Appa had decided to seize the day and had left Ferozey under her care. With Ferozey, Aiman had her hands full no wonder she wanted to be relieved from the responsibility for few hours.

Taimoor had come up with 'Tia' because , which was easy to pronounce for Ferozey. Since Haya didn't like to be called Momani and had complained that Momani just didn't fit. And because Taimoor wasnt going to  settle for Khala , they went for 'Tia' which became the middle ground for both of them. Haya loved that actually. 'Tia' sounded cute and so like her.

" Honey , you know I can't help you with that. I can't take you there." Haya replied as she added milk to the pan on stove, giving Ferozey that I-am-sorry-smile.

"What's up beanie ? What's with the sad face?" Taimoor asked as he entered the kitchen , grabbing a glass, he began filling it with water .

"I want to go to the festival; I saw that when we were coming here. Tia , refuses to go." Ferozey replied as she gave him her puppy dog look. Haya knew that look. She had herself mastered that look. Little Ferozey was such a little devil, the despondent look that she gave Taimoor would weaken any mans knees , Taimoor didn't stand a chance.

"What? I didn't refuse. I just said, I can't take you." Haya said as she set cup on the shelf. She was making chai for Phopha Sahab. Studying Taimoor , Haya gazed him as he chugged on water steadily, his adam's apple blobbed .