Chapter 20

Daylight was making a bright square on the window behind the curtains when Haya woke up. She stretched tentatively, remembering instantly—how could she forget last night?

Taimoor woke her up in the middle of the night when he pulled her into his arms and made love to her. His hands were rough and demanding, and she felt a desperation in him but she didnt  reject him.  She couldnt find it in herself to reject him. For she wanted him as much as he wanted her. Their lovemaking was wild and frantic. She loved making him lose control. 

Thinking of last night ,Haya blushed different shades of scarlet. A hand was draped around her  waist which kept her hooked to his body. How she loved it. Waking up spooned to him while he held her like she was something precious.

Haya turned her head towards him, smiling. Taimoor's hair were a mess, which she thought was her doing. God, how she had pulled on his hair while he kissed her . It was a wonder how he wasn't bald. Smiling at her joke, Haya ran her hand through his hair , trying to undo the damage she had done last night. That and because she loved running hands through his dark black hair, which were neither smooth nor rough. They were perfect, just like him. 

Removing his hand , Haya decided to get up. They had returned to Islamabad after a week of Valima.  Haya and Taimoor didn't want to leave Ammi and Abu behind . But the old couple insisted on been left on their on for sometime. They were likely enjoying the privacy they were getting. 

After taking a bath , Haya stood there combing her hair in front of her dresser when she noticed her neck.
"Taimoor !!!!" Haya shouted staring at the red marks on her neck. "Huh" Taimoor responded from the bed. He was still not fully awake. He was laying, flat on his stomach , feeling content with how his life had unfolded. He had the girl he loved , she loved him back , his mom and dad were happy and planning to go on a vacation , Saman and Aiman were happy in their lives respectively. 'Life is good' he thought as he smiled looking at his wife ,who was staring at her reflection in the mirror.

Taimoor couldn't gauge her expressions. She sounded pissed when she shouted his name , but right now she was blushing and smiling as she looked at herself in the mirror . God, she is so pretty. Perfect and most of all mine, he thought as he eyed her dreamily not getting up from bed.

"Taimooor !!! Did you give me a hickey?" , she asked as she turned to look at him. Haya traced the red marks on her collarbone looking incredulous. While Taimoor stared at her and then at the delicate collarbone which was covered with the lovebites he had given her last night. "No",he denied as he ran his hand in his hair sheepishly. He was lying , ofcourse.

"Then what is this ?" She asks as she gestures towards her neck turning to face him as she came closer to the bed to let him look at those purple marks which were covering her neck.

"Hickeys . As in plural . You said a." Taimoor said as he gave his signature smart ass smile ,with his perfect white teeth showing. He was being a smarty pants right now. But she wasn't vexed. She had had grown too much in love with that smart mouth of his, which did wonders to her. Only thinking about the stuff, he did to her with her mouth made her blush.

Haya was flustered by the hickeys he had given her. She loved them. God , she loved each and every one of them. And she didn't want to hide them. At-least not when she was in her own room or when no one was at home. She wanted to roam around , wearing them as if they were a medal.

She would love to glance at them when she passed a mirror or just looking at her reflection which would have red spots on the neck. She was acting like a teenager but only she knew she had dreamt about getting hickeys.

Studying her ,Taimoor was looking at her intently. If she were in bad mood, Taimoor was probably going to get a lecture. He had half expected her to make a not so humored face , telling him to go on with the bullshit. But thankfully and surprisingly she hadn't. She just smiled as she turned back to the mirror, staring at the rest of them , inspecting the damage he had done.