Chapter 5

Salam fam,
 Now attached is a song "Mera bichra yaar " by Strings. I LOVE THIS SONGGG . SO  PLEASE NO HATE COMMENTS FOR THE SONGGG . THANK YOU .
Happy readinggg !!! 

After a week, Haya and Taimoor left for Islamabad. Phupho was REALLY REALLY happy that Taimoor married her. She said , she wanted it to happen and was actually planning and rooting for it but hadn't hope it would happen like this. Phupho was glad that Taimoor stood up when he did. Little did she know,that she was just a charity case or a way to seek revenge for her son.

Haya had not talked to Taimoor since the day he raised voice at her. She actually spoke less which was so unlike her. Her parents never came to see her off, to her great dismay.

Living alone with Taimoor was appearing to be difficult. Four days had passed since they came to Islamabad. And in those four days, she had realized that there were two major problems. First problem was 'thunderstorm' and second was, being alone.

 Thunderstorms scared the shit out of her. Just her luck that they were common like a housefly in Islamabad. Now there was nothing she could do about thunderstorms as they were work of God, and natural . 

But about the second problem of her's there was a solution, Taimoor. But she couldn't go to him since she hadn't apologized yet and nor had he. She should have apologized to him the day after the wedding night. But she hadn't . He had raised his voice at her. What did he think, that she was going to tolerate this kind of behavior ?  That since she had literally no one to go to after her father completely  abandoned her,  Taimoor could treat her like shit . She was used to insults from him , it was their thing. But that tone he had used on her had come as a surprise. And that change of behavior which came after Haya, being dismissed by her family  made everything worse. 

One morning while they were still in Islamabad, Haya had actually woken up with the thought of apologizing. But it went out the door as soon as he began lecturing her. And since that they there were no normal conversation. It wasn't complete silence for they did talk . But only "dinner is in the oven" "I am leaving, lock the door" type of conversations. And those kind of conversations made her more miserable. Haya was a cheery person, she loved talking to others about anything. And now she was reduced to 'Hello's' and 'Goodnight' which was ultra level lonely for her. 

Haya sitting in TV lounge watching Netflix on full volume pretending everything was okay. And there were people around her. That she was not alone. She was waiting for Taimoor who should have been home by now but wasn't. It was getting darker . And the lightening was freaking her out. The cloud like her and Taimoor were having an argument and by the booming and clattering of the windows, it seemed that it was probably an heated discussion. 

Looking at the clock ,she noticed that it was 7.00 already. Taimoor was usually home by 6:30. Where the hell  is he ? She wondered as she stared at the door before turning her attention back to the heroine , who was about to make a complete fool of herself.

 Haya and Taimoor had moved in the well-furnished house that was given to Taimoor by the company .Cherry on the top , it was in a secure area of Islamabad. But still she didn't feel secure enough. She felt as if some shadows are going to come out the window, kill her and then leave. Being a person with wild fantasizes does that to you.  When she was  a kid , she used to sometimes  imagine burglars entering her house and then her saving my family and cash by throwing laal mirch into their eyes. Now that she was a grown up , she had realized how stupid that was. And those imaginary scenarios changed to her lying on the ground with a bullet in her stomach as a pool of blood surrounded her. Haya quivered with fear as an image of herself lying lifeless on the ground appeared in her head. 

Haya you are a strong independent woman. What is the worst that could happen? You could get murdered. But then everyone is going to die One day or another. Plus, how much worse could it get? You got harassed by your cousin. Your family abandoned you. You got married to jerk who hates your guts. It can't get anyworse. Her alter ego told her .