Chapter 8

Assalamu Alaikum fam!!!I am overwhelmed by your response. I just cant. I rubbed my eyes twice when I saw my notification. I am smiling like a goof while typing this thankyou note. You guys are love. I just cant. Thank you all those who added my story to their reading lists (rimmy13579 aduuzainuu QueenLiza001 and Tasfia1504 ) Thank you all !!! It means alot to me.  You guys are best. I dedicate this lengthy chapter to you all who just made me cross 100 reads.SPECIAL MENTION MehnazKhan0!!!! You voted on each and every chapterr!!! Girl you made my day !!! Omg I am blushing , my cheeks hurt.love you  loadsss !!! Praying that your day is full of happy vibes and sunshine and good news ! The song above is "Dekha Hazaroon Dafa" by Arijit Singh . God I love this song. And next is the black dress Haya is going to wear. (THANKS TO HUMSAFAR I AM OBSESSED WITH BLACK DRESSES)

It's been nearly a week since that night. Taimoor had gone to Karachi and that too without informing her. She was hurt. It stung but she did miss him. She felt alone. LOST !Even though there was Bua. Sometimes she'd wake up to a scary dream with no one to comfort her or joke about it to divert her attention. Bua was here but she was in her quarters. Sometimes Haya' would just want to talk about something. Anything ! And she'd have no one. Mariyam, her best friend was busy with her wedding preparations which was happening this week. Strange, both of them were just rushed to the altar. 

Haya hadn't talked to her family since that dreadful night, so they too were off the list. Aiman appi and Saman would just text Taimoor ,"hey bro check up on your wife" if she called  them to chit chat. 

Taimoor was a jerk to her, 24/7 .Not 24/7 ,her heart protested. But at-least when he was here, she didn't feel this alone. All her energies were invested in him. He'd piss her off and she'd then try to even the score. It was a continuous cycle. And she had grown to enjoy it rather than getting pissed and annoyed like old times.

The whole week was a trial. Though , the orphanage and the freelancing kept her busy. It wasn't enough. Sometimes, she would have this overpowering urge to call him. Ask him to come back. But then she didn't want to force herself on him.

I mean, he had actually left me when I had closed my eyes in a silent approval .What did he expect me to say. Hey buddy, kiss me please because I have never being kissed before? Because ,I want to kiss you? Or something like "Take me". This was Pakistan for heaven's say. WE DON'T DO IT HERE [NOTE :READ IT IN WAKANDA STYLE],She thought.

 Did she just buddy zoned her husband? Haya actually laughed at the question her alter ego had come up with. He had left her feeling like a horny teenager, he deserved to be called buddy. She loved to think that it was her self-respect which was stopping her from calling him. Actually, it was her fear. 

Fear that what would he think? Fear of what will he do. What if he rejects her? They have been enemies, all their lives. If there was any crush it was from her side. Someday's she used to wondered if there was a possibility that she was still not over that childish crush. Maybe Mariyam was right all along. AHHHHH ,the maybes!!!

Taimoor's best friend Shahmeer, was getting married to her best friend Mariyam. What a cliche? Turns out Mariyam and Shahmeer were childhood beaus, which Mariyam had no clue about. Shahmeer came to know about that on Haya's wedding while Mariyam was shocked and even appalled at the idea of her parents throwing that "you are engaged since forever" card at her.

 Haya and Mariyam  hadn't expected the "BE MY FOREVER" kind of proposals. They knew they were going to have an arrange marriage. But atleast a little less dramatic one would have been nice.