THANK YOU

Yesterday I thought that it was rude of me .Like I greet with a Salam and a Hello ! But never a namastay. So NAMASTAY TO ALL OF MY READERS ( if  that is the way you greet people Namastay. I am sorry I made you feel left out) And As-salamu alaykum to the rest of you !

I cant believe I just completed my first book . Wow!
I am overwhelmed. Its super unbelievable for me. Thank you for all the love. Thanks all!!! 

To my jerk zaleel cousin,  you need to check my book and find grammatical mistakes in it

To my jerk zaleel cousin,  you need to check my book and find grammatical mistakes in it. Like you do in my text messages. (I hate it. You piss the shit out of me when you point typos in my texts)

I'd like to mention some of you who were amazing and made this journey alot more amazing. BlossomDove you, sweetheart  were my champion . You wont believe but after posting each and every chapter , I waited for your comments because in my heart I knew you'd comment.   SyedaNoorMadad for leaving amazing comments on each and every chapter !  meena_445 , qanootshahid14  virikamaliha and  JaveriaNaeem9 who joined the parade later !!

Thank you @mee3ee and @adiyalover , @fahadkhannasar @reticent666 @Mehnazkhan0  KhanRukh and @Tasfia1504 !!! You amazing people have been there for me and lent your support through votes . You guys have been here since the beginning!!!  

Thank you everyone who added it to their reading list. I am grateful. Feel free to suggest This book to your friends who might like it .(LETS DO SOME MARKETING LOL )

 I am sorry if I am missing anyone out, I tried to go back and look for the names of  all of you amazing people. But it is proving to be a difficult task. ALLL of you who read my story and voted or commented are so very close to my heart  And I pray all of you be blessed with amazing things and Khusiyan by Allah . I want you to be happy like you guys have made me.so  AMEEENNNN 

Now that the book have ended , in the comments below 

I didn't add mature content because , I wanted to keep this book sweet

I didn't add mature content because , I wanted to keep this book sweet. And because of the constant fear of "What if my Ammi found the draft of that mature content and read it" or "what if my cousin stumbled on the story and then told everyone about the mature content" . 

It's been quite a journey for me. I never expected to have such kind readers who would leave me comments. (I do appreciate all those who voted, you guys are sweet hearts but those who commented are my Zalimasss) Coming back and reading your comments was something I really looked forward too. It was my first book and I am so blessed to have such a kind audience. I am tearing up lol . Thank you for loving this baby and supporting me. Can you believe this book was almost 97k words?( I keep repeating that because 500 words ka essay likhtay hoe mujhe maut ati ajati hai. ) I cant believe I wrote this much.( And the word count is from the word drafts which means it doesn't include the bold bakwas I do in the end. )

Now please be kind enough to leave me comments and tell me what you think of this book as whole. Do you feel that I kind of dragged it ? (In my heart and brain I think I didn't. Not in the beginning maybe with the double epilogue.I tried not to drag it  but some of you wanted a 4 month leap while the other wanted to know about the kids , so I went with two epilogues.(2nd one sucked and I am sorry)  I tried to keep it short but lmao what sort of short is around 97k words.Let me flex the word limit lol .)

Important QUESTION ⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
1) What do you think of my ability as a writer ? Should I write more? Are you going to read if I did ? ( I am working on another thing, I am asking to make my mind about publishing it. )

2) Are you guys satisfied with book? As in do you have any regret or complains? ( Matlab do you have any 'WHY in the hell I wasted my time on this book' , kinda regrets?) Let me know , I want to improve.I'd wait for your response. Like legit. NO HARD FEELINGS

3) What did you love about it(ofcourse after Taimoor 🤣🤣)? What was it that you hated most?(if you did . Salman is not an acceptable answer ) ! I'd really love to hear something from you all !!!

Thats it.( I won't take more time.) I'd miss you all. I kinda got attached to you people. 

Take care all of you amazing people. 
And thank you for being amazing , 
فی امان اللہ 
Love Alyna ❣❣ ( I hope to I see you on my next book if I decide to publish it.....)