P L A Y L I S T

P L A Y L I S T

The World Ender - Lord Huron
"I had a name but they took it from me. I was the man that I wanted to be, I had a place where I lay my head and they burnt it to the ground and the sky turned red."

Ain't Nobody's Problem - The Lumineers
"I ain't nobody's problem but my own."

Cold Arms - Mumford and Sons
"But in my cold arms you don't sleep. In my cold arms your fear still beats. In my cold arms you stay."

Dinner & Diatribes - Hozier
"Now that the evenin' is slowin', now that the end's in sight. Honey it's easier knowin' what you'd do to
me tonight."

Come on Out - The Elwins
"Take your cold hands and put them on my face. Sharpen your axe and your criminal ways, let's go to town and did what we did before. It's gonna hurt but we don't feel pain no more."

Dopamine - Barns Courtney
"Oh, darling, if we end it all at least you're by my side. And we can never die."

Pinebox - Birds of Bellwoods
"And don't wait to lock the door and talk to yourself, before you know it you'll be somebody else."

Pulling Leaves off Trees - Wallows
"I won't run away this time, I've got to much to lose. I'll be here when it goes on."

Mr Loverman - Rick Montgomery
"I'm shattered now, I'm spilling out upon this linoleum ground. I'm reeling in my brain again before it can get back to you. Oh, what am I supposed to do without you?"

Gale Song - The Lumineers
"And there was a time, where I stood in line for love, but I let you go. I let you go."

Astrovan - Mt. Joy
"Maybe there is no heaven, and maybe we're all alone together now."

As the World Caves In - Matt Maltese
"Here it is, our final night alive and as the world burns to the ground oh, girl it's you that I lie with as the atom bomb locks in, yes it's you I welcome death with. As the world caves in."