I know who!

(Third Person POV)

(Y/N) had no idea what she was getting herself into when she said she'd stay for their practice to decide who she would take as her helpers. 'There's so many of them... and they're all moving really fast, I can't keep up...!' she panicked as she watched the boys spike, toss, serve, and set for their practice. 'Just take it one by one... start with number one...'

"'#1, Daichi Sawamura, Team Captain, and Wing Spiker...'" (Y/N) read quietly to herself. Coach Ukai had given her a list of the players with their strengths and weaknesses, even though this is usually used for matches to decide what to do. "'Determined and Supportive'... Seems like the dad of the team..." She quietly chuckled to herself.

"'#2, Koshi Sugawara, Setter, and Vice-Captain. Supportive and Positive' Welp we have our mom of the team..." She looked up this time and saw Sugawara trying to get the glaring blueberry boy and the tangerine boy to stop fighting, only for Daichi to step in and yell. (Y/N) once again chuckled, this time a little louder, making the coach next to her smile and shake his head.

"'#3, Asahi Azumane, Wing Spiker and Ace, Focused but Sensitive...' he seems nice..." 

"'#4, Yu Nishinoya, Libero, Energetic and Determined'" Her reading was interrupted when a volleyball flew right past her, with the person she was just reading about running up to her, asking if she's okay. (Y/N) assured the libero that she's alright and got a flushed faced nod in return as he went back to practice.

"'#5, Ryunosuke Tanaka, Wing Spiker and Outside Hitter, Loud and Unpredictable'... Maybe not the best helper when precision and calmness are needed." She looked back up and then back down when she noticed that Tanaka had taken off his shirt and was yelling about a service ace.

"'#6, Chikara Ennoshita, Wing Spiker, Calm and Outspoken,' He's a good choice..."

"'#7, Hisashi Kinoshita, Wing Spiker, and Pinch Server, Worries a lot but Supportive.'"

"'#8, Kazuhito Narita, Middle Blocker, Friendly and Calm.' He seems reliable..."

(Y/N) stopped reading when she noticed the next player, the same guy who was glaring at her, soon she reluctantly continued on. "'#9, Tobio, Kageyama, Setter, Precise but short-tempered' I don't want to admit it but he might be a good choice too."

"'#10, Shoyo Hinata, Middle Blocker and Decoy, Cheerful and Energetic.' He seems fun to be around, maybe he'd be good for keeping our spirits up while cooking..." A loud yell echoed in the gym snapping (Y/N) out of her mumbling and looked up to see Hinata laughing and cheering. He really was a ball of sunshine.

"'#11, Kei Tsukishima, Middle Blocker, Snarky and Calculating.' He may cause a fight with Haru since he dislikes people like that..."

"And lastly '#12, Tadashi Yamaguchi, Middle Blocker and Pinch Server, Friendly but Shy at first.' Aww, he seems sweet..."

"Have you finished reading through that list?" Coach Ukai asked looking down towards the short girl seated beside him.(Y/N) nodded and handed him the list again after making a mark next to the three people she would like help from. Coach Ukai looked down at her choices and his eyes widened. "You sure? They don't really get along, well two of them at least.." She just nodded again and looked towards the three boys she would get help from, hoping her choices were good ones.