He seems to like you...

(Y/N) turned to look at Kageyama and she gave an embarrassed smile, "Let's head back, we don't want the others to worry..." Hurriedly, she puts the duffle bag more securely on her shoulder and starts to quickly walk back to the classrooms the students could sleep in.

------------

Instead of going to the gym and the eating area, Kageyama and (Y/N) decided to go to the sleeping area early and find a spot for her and Haru. They quietly walked through the halls, the only sound being their footsteps and the sounds of the birds outside.

Kageyama stopped outside a second-year classroom and slid open the door. No one was inside but the chairs and tables were pushed to the side of the room, making this one of the rooms the teams are sleeping in. Small bags were laying in the back of the class, and Kageyama walked over to a gray duffel bag, and reached in, looking for something. He stopped and pulled out a phone, and looked towards (Y/N).

'Just say it..!' He thought to himself, looking down at the confused girl. "C-could I get your number? Just in case you need anything or if anything happens, you could call or text me..." Kageyama's face flushed and he looked away. (Y/N) smiled and nodded. She took the phone out of Kageyama's hand and opened up the contacts. Inputting her information and her name, she looked back to Kageyama with a nervous smile.

"It needs a picture for my contact, wanna take one with me?" Her awkward question made the setter blush even more, but he nodded none the less.

Smiling sweetly, (Y/N) moved closer to Kageyama and put the phone up higher so it would take a picture of both of them. At that moment Kageyama remembered back to a time when he tried to smile. Everyone was creeped out by it and he started to become nervous. His normally calm hands shook and he didn't know where to look.

"Calm down Kageyama-kun," She giggled and put her hand on his shoulder. She looked up towards him and gave him a reassuring smile. He nodded and felt a soft smile on his face. (Y/N) looked away, trying to hold back a blush and hit the capture button. The photo came out and it showed Kageyama smiling softly down at (Y/N), with her blushing and smiling brightly.

"Could you maybe send that to me?" (Y/N) asked and gave another sweet smile. Kageyama smiled and nodded. Opening up a new text conversation with the newly inputted contact, he sent the picture and a small 'ding' was heard from (Y/N) pocket. She took out her (F/C) colored phone and smiled brightly. "Thanks, Kageyama-kun!"

Kageyama blushed and looked away, letting his feelings get the better of him. "You'll probably stay the night with the girl managers and Haru will probably stay with us..." (Y/N) nodded and asked where the room for the managers was.

A few minutes later and the two were in front of a smaller classroom. The (H/C-nette/ex. Brunette) nodded and slid open the door quietly. Inside were the two managers for the Karasuno team and two other girls with white tracksuits. (A/n: I searched up if Seijoh/Aoba Johsai had managers and I didn't see anything, so I hope some OC's are fine with you guys...)

"Oh, (L/n)-san, are you staying the night too?" Kiyoko, the third-year manager, politely asked. Her and Kiyoko never really interacted but they were introduced by the team sometime during the first two days of their prep. A first-year blonde peaked out from behind Kiyoko and smiled and waved nervously.

"H-hello! I'm Yachi! I don't think we were introduced, s-so I hope we get along!" She hurriedly bowed and straightened back up. (Y/N) sweatdropped and shook her hands in front of her.

"No need to be so formal! I'm a first-year just like you! I hope we get along too!"

Having been forgotten, Kageyama just sighed and spoke up. "I'll be in the other classroom, okay? If you need anything call me or just come get me..." He turned around, waved, then walked back towards the boy's room.

When Kageyama left, two sighs were heard from the other side of the room. The two girls in the white tracksuits looked nervously at each other. They then turned their attention towards (Y/N). "How'd you do that?" One of the girls spoke up. She was a brunette and had pretty green eyes. (Y/N) was confused and asked what they meant. "How'd you get Kageyama to open up to you? He was nothing like that a year ago..."

Then it clicked, those girls went to the same Middle School as Kageyama! Scratching her head, (Y/N) just shrugged. "I don't know... I just kinda talk to him and he's nice to me I guess... Is it that weird?"

"Of course! He was so cold in middle school! Though I heard he was different in his first year of middle school..." The other girl spoke up and (Y/N) took in her appearance. Smooth black hair that was shoulder length with pretty blue eyes. "Maybe... he likes you?" The two girls looked towards (Y/N) and grinned.

"So? Do you like him back? Or are you both secretly dating? Come on, you can tell us!" They both crowded around the (E/C) eyed girl and bombarded her with questions. Very flustered and confused, (Y/N) had to shout to get them to stop.

"Stop! I don't even know if he likes me back! And stop asking me these things, 'cause I have no idea!" She put and hand over her mouth once her outburst was done, and all the girls in the room stared at her. Yachi was standing next to Kiyoko, looking scared while Kiyoko was shaking her head. The two managers from Aoba Johsai looked down and nodded their heads, quietly apologizing for their questions.

"Sorry, it's just from what you told us, Kageyama does seem to like you. Even if you haven't told us much, it's still enough for us to know..." After their little outburst, the two girls introduced themselves. The brunette went first, "I'm Aiko, and she's Hanako. I hope we didn't offend you by asking, it's just really weird for him to be acting like that... at least from what we remember." Hanako nodded to what Aiko said and (Y/N) nodded as well in understanding.

"It's okay, I've been told something similar... anyway, I'm (L/N) (Y/N), nice to meet you." All five girls in the room continued to talk about different topics along with the occasional remark about Kageyama or the other girl's -mainly Aiko and Hanako's- crushes. The five all got along fine and (Y/N) had a feeling she was going to be fine for the next few days, even if she's finally realized her feelings.

------------

(Heyo, I just wanna say thank you for 390 reads! I'm glad you like what I've written here and I just wanna say that this story will take me a bit to plan out any further, since this is where I stopped planning any details and just started writing. I think I'll also focus more on my other story, Bloomed, which is fully planned out and much shorter. If you want, go check it out, 'cause I update that story much more frequently then this one anyways. I won't forget about this one and I will finish it!)

-Word Count: 1,239-