What's your favorite food?

(A/N omfg the picture is too cute, I had to use it...)

After a few minutes of walking to the clubroom, both Kageyama and (Y/N) had settled down in the homey room. The clubroom wasn't really big but it felt nice to relax around in. There was a small couch on one side of the room with a mini kitchen set up on the other. A table sat in the middle of the room with eight chairs. Kageyama put his bags down on the counter and walked over to the couch to sit down at. 

(Y/N) giggled at how Kageyama fell onto the couch, thinking he was overreacting. "Are you hungry? I'm sure we have some spare ingredients from the clubroom that I could whip up something." 

Before Kageyama could respond, his stomach growled. His face turned into a tomato at the noise, while (Y/N) just laughed quietly to herself. "I'll take that as a yes, what's your favorite food Kageyama?" She asked while going over to the small fridge and opening it, looking at its contents.

"Pork curry... with an egg on top..." He mumbled, looking away in embarrassment.  Nodding, (Y/N) started to pull out the needed supplies and ingredients. 

Kageyama watched her with curious eyes, the way she confidently moved throughout the small kitchen made him feel comfortable. He noticed a lot more about her when she started cooking, the way her (H/L) (H/C) hair would almost flow as she turned around to grab something, how her (E/C) eyes sparkled when she looked down at the mixture of pork and spices.  Her lips would curve into a gentle smile when she started the rice and Kageyama felt his face flush as other thoughts flooded his mind. 'Damn it!  I shouldn't be thinking about her like that!' He mentally scolded himself. He felt himself start to drift off to sleep and he let it take him.

About half an hour later, all the food was done, and (Y/N) finally looked back over to where the blue-eyed setter should be. She didn't see him over the table, so she walked around it, only to find him peacefully sleeping. She didn't want to wake him up but the food would get cold if she didn't, so she decided to, very sneakily, take a picture. A click later and she was satisfied. 

(Y/N) carefully put a hand to his shoulder and lightly shook him, trying to wake him up. After a little trouble, Kageyama finally woke up, and his sleepy blue eyes were a sight to behold. (Y/N) felt her face heat up and she turned around to grab glasses from a cupboard. "The food is ready, I hope it's good since it's your favorite..." She shyly said as she poured a glass of milk and a glass of water. Setting down the drinks she motioned for him to get up and eat. 

Slowly he got up and started to wake up, his eyes though lit up when he saw the Pork Curry with an egg sitting in front of him. Kageyama looked over to see (Y/N) smiling at him, a small blush on her cheeks. He took his spoon and started to eat, a big smile covering his face as he ate. "It's amazing..." he said with food still in his mouth. The (H/C) haired girl laughed at his childish antics and passed him a napkin. 

"I'm glad you like it! I haven't made this dish a lot so this is really great news!" (Y/N) smiled and continued to enjoy the meal with a new fuzzy feeling in her heart. Both of them happily ate the piping hot dish and just enjoyed each other's company. 

After their meal, both of them cleaned up the small kitchen and walked out of the school. The sun was setting so Kageyama offered to walk (Y/N) home. She politely declined and they both went their separate ways. After a few steps, Kageyama looked back and saw (Y/N) looking back as well. She smiled softly, waved, and turned around to keep walking. Kageyama once again felt his heart skip a beat and felt his cheeks heat up, for maybe the third time since he met her.